New day, same wants.

Emily

Emily

I sat there traumatised by the "Denzel" that slept with me the night before. Never had he been so aggressive, I did not think that would be the end result. I just wanted us to work it out verbally not sexually. I was shaken up by it all. It was not like I had entered my female tranquil territory to come to an orgasm due to the love of my man. I was forced to come to one due to his anger and it feels so weird. I mean rape is something I’ve experienced and been through and that is just really a whole new ball game, however it just…I don’t know. I couldn’t even word it if I wanted. All I know is my love got forced out of me and suppressed my anger. Although it is nothing, I feel like he controls me. He gets what he wants out of me. Why was I WEAK when it came to men? I wanted to be strong and quite independent like other people but I found it hard, extremely.

I walked slowly and got onto the bed and lay down and stared at a wall. Suddenly my phone started ringing. I reached out for it and it was Denzel’s mum.

“Hi Diane.” I cleared my throat and sat up slowly.

“Hello darling sorry to disturb I know you’re apart of the whole bridal party do! How is it?”

“Yeah it was a lovely wedding, but we all know it won’t last.” She laughed and agreed with me.

“Nicole wants to talk to you.” I smiled and waited.

“Ma! Hi”

“Hey babe. How are you? Being good for grandma?”

“Yes! We made cupcakes, today we are making a upside down cake.”

“Oh wow can you save me a bit?”

“Yes! You and pops will get a bit, where is pops?”

“He’s stepped out with uncle James for a bit.”

“Oh okay!

“Take care of Xavier for me okay and don’t give him any sweets.” She giggled and agreed. I stayed on the phone with her for a little longer and just as I was saying my goodbye, her dad walked into the room.

“Oh Nicky, daddy is here.”

“YAY!” I put the phone out to reach him and he walked and sat on the side of the bed and took the phone.

“Hey darling how are you?” His face lit up and they had their own conversation and I slowly lost myself in the duvet. He got off the phone and I felt him move around.

“Emily.”

“Hmm?” I said popping my head up slowly. He looked at me and kept a straight face.

“How are you feeling?”

“Erm…pain.” I said quietly looking at the ceiling. He nodded and pulled the duvet down till he got past my chest. He stopped and reached out for my left breast and I swallowed as he groped me. I started breathing heavily.

“N-no p-please.” I put my hand on his arm and tried to take it off me. He came closer and I whimpered.

“Come on Em.” He said completely removing the duvet. Why was he doing this to me?

“I am not you ragdoll Denzel!” I cried out. He chuckled and started to undo his trousers.