Emily 17.

Emily!

He helped me clean up and dressed me in some fresh clothes of his. I kept crying. He got me some hot chocolate and made me some toast. I sat in his room and he came and hugged me.

?I'm sorry Emz. That's not enough. But I'm sorry.?

?Why does God hate me? He took everything he could possibly take from me, then my dignity, went flying out the window. They- They did it over and over again. I wish they shot me, or something. All I want is to see my mum, I don't care about the world anymore, I can't keep suffering, it's killing me.? I cried. He kissed my cheek, and wiped my eyes.

?I'm here for you Emily, I won't ever leave you, so you can trust me. Where were you?? He said softly.

?Solange's house, I left around midnight, she just fell asleep. I left and started walking half way was when-? I stopped and just felt the pain in my stomach and leaned back on his chest and fought the tears, it hurt so much, I clutched onto my stomach and groaned. He put his hand on mine and rubbed it.

?Shh it's okay.? He said, he rubbed my stomach gently and I sniffed and thought for a bit. Was it a punishment, or something?.. Why!

?Want a paracetamol?? He said. I nodded and he gently put me on the bed and went downstairs. I kept wiping my tears. He came back up with some water and two pain killers. He gave them to me and I took them and slowly sipped the water. He place the empty cup on the table and came back and sat down. He placed me in between him and I rested my head on his chest and felt more pains that occasionally, one hurt so bad I felt I could die. I cried silently but Denzel knew.

?Is it hurting again?? I nodded and he rubbed it and calmed me down.

?It's alright b, it will stop, okay?? I nodded still crying.

?Denzel what did I do? I haven't ever offended anyone, so I don't understand, I don't feel safe anymore.? I cried.

?Don't say that, I'm always going to be here yeah, don't cry.? He hugged me tight and kissed my cheek.

?You never ever leave me.?

?Never ever will, and promise me you won't be out that late, wherever you are, just call me, and I'll come. I will sort this out though yeah?? I turned my head slowly towards him.

?Denzel don't try and find them, just leave it.? I sighed feeling totally empty from the 3 hours of crying. He didn't reply.

?Promise me.?

?I ain't promising shit! I will find them, how many people?? He said. I know him, he can tell by how many boys walk in a group, he was strange at times.

?There was 5.? I silently said. He nodded really slowly.

?I see.? He just looked really angry.

?I can't go home, I'm scared.? I started shaking really badly. He held my arms firmly and it started to fade.

?You are staying here tonight, then tomorrow we will see what we can do.? He rubbed his nose against my cheek. I lightly smiled with a tear in my eye.

?I like how you put me and you together.?

?We're always going to be together in sticky situations, my promise remember?? I nodded.

?What would you do if you knew them??

?I can't explain it Emily, especially to you, let's just get some sleep yeah?? I sniffed and nodded. He picked me up and placed me on his computer chair and changed the covers and the sheets.

?Why?? I asked.

?Because your sleeping in it, so I'll make it nice for you. Give me a few minutes.? He smiled. He changed everything and made it nice and comfortable.