Emily 57.

Emily!

The next day I sat there in the living room sat in my night dress staring at the wall throughout the whole afternoon, holding a pan, I don't know why, I was just holding it. Nicole cried the whole night, and I blamed my self, I hated feeling sorry for myself, I have no right, but I couldn't bottle it up no more, I was on the edge of exploding, I couldn't break up his wedding when he was about to say "I do". No way! Viv came in the living room.

"I shouldn't of advice you to do that last night." I shrugged.

"He knows now, so does it matter what we could or could not do?" I said quietly. She sighed and rubbed my back. Nicole came in the living room upset and came and hugged me.

"Come on then, lets go to this park then." Viv said.

"What? Why?" I asked. Nicole ran out the room.

"Give you time to sleep, you look drained, just sleep. We've got a few days left before we leave, just relax." She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back and whispered thank you. She soon left with Nic and I stood up and stretched and went and lay in bed. I sighed and closed my eyes and hugged Nic's teddy and relaxed myself. There was a loud knock, I groaned and saw their baseball on the floor. I picked it up and went and opened it.

"Here it-" I froze when I saw his face. He was fuming.

"I knew I'd fucking find you here!" He shouted and pushed me back into the house and I hit the wall. He slammed the door shut and gripsed me up. I started having a mini attack, because everytime I got involved with violence, Marcel popped into my head.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE!" He shouted hitting my body in to the wall.

"P-please get off me!" I cried. I held onto his arms tightly and stared in his subtle green eyes. He gently put me down and backed away. I wiped the little tear from my eyes and we stared at eachother.

"Why now Emily, why are you back?" He said softly.

"My grandma. Apart from her nothing links me back here, apart from you." I said. He just looked at me, he looked stressed, I looked stressed. We were stressed over many separate things that all linked together. He just walked off into the living room, and I took a deep breath and followed slowly. I got in the living room and he was looking at everything. I sat on the arm of the couch and fiddles with the hem of my dress. He looked at me and sighed.

"You ruined my day yesterday, my mum was right, something was gonna happen, your the last person I wanted to see, I didn't want you here." He said spitefully. I nodded taking it all in.

"Okay. I'm sorry, and I'll be leaving in a few days, this time I won't be back." I said sighing, now I know how he feels about me I can leave him in the past. Everything we had never lasted. He changed. I changed, I was staring at this man that's got his life ahead of him with his wife.

"Going where-"

"Don't ask me questions Denzel, if you want me gone, I'm going, where I'm going is not your busin-"

"IT'S MY FUCKING BUSINESS WHEN YOUR GOING WITH MY CHILD!" He shouted. It was silent, he realised what he said and sat down and put his head in his hands. I sat there quietly and stared at the wall.

"NAH WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME! THEN YOU TURN UP NEARLY 10 YEARS LATER TO TELL ME "OH HI DENZEL! DID I FORGET TO MENTION I'VE HAD YOU CHILD!" He came shouting in my face, I moved back, and covered my face. He grabbed my arm, and with all his strength he pulled me up. I was shaking.

"HUH?"

"I tried!" I said.

"OH WHAT TRYNA TYPE IT ON FACEBOOK, TRYNA WRITE TO ME ON MY MUM'S ADDRESS, MY ADDRESS, SAYING IT BEFORE YOU WONDERED OFF! WHEN EMILY!" He threw me on the chair. I started crying.