Emily 19.

Emily!

Christmas was one of the happiest ones I've had, I spent it with Denzel, his family made me feel at home, I kept eating because of the little one, and Denzel just kept my mind off the whole thing and the fact my family wasn't here. We sat in his room for a while when I needed a bit of rest.

?Here you go!? I said getting out his present. He raised an eyebrow.

?I told you not to bother.? He laughed.

?But you do so much for me, it's hard to listen to that.? He laughed and started opening it. I got him a lovely pair of cuff links and an Armani watch. I didn't mind spending that much on him, moreover, it was my savings.

?Are you still suffering from morning sickness?? He shouted. I jumped. I nodded my head.

?Why?? He said referring to his gift.

?It's Christmas!? I said smiling.

?No Emz! You don't buy someone all that for Christmas.? He said. I frowned.

?You don't like it.?

?I do, but...You can't spend expensive stuff on me!?

?Why?? I said upset.

?Because it's expensive, where the hell do you get the money from?? I tapped my nose and smiled.

?Just have it, other wise I'll be upset!? I frowned. He laughed and hugged me.

?I got yours!? He smiled. He got up and went into his draw and pulled out a box, it was neatly wrapped, and he can't wrap so I grinned

?Who was it??

?This sexy chick from next door in the flat, she's tryna wriggle her way in.? I thought about another witch coming to steal my best friend, great. I slowly took off the wrapper and in the box was a velvet jewellery box, I took it out and opened it. It felt like my heart was going to come out. It was all diamonds with heart shaped rubies.

?Denzel.? I said. I was actually shocked, and didn't have nothing to say.

?Yeah man!? He grinned.

?It's really really beautiful, you spent a lot on me!? I said getting slightly angry.

?Urrr.. you spent a lot on me! And you deserve that, you make me feel good about my self!? He smiled. I hugged him tight.

?I love you!? I said.

?I love you too, so much!? I kissed his cheek, and stared at it. We lay there talking and I opened his mum's present and his cousins' they all gave me a lot of things. His mum got me a lovely pair of high heels.

?They look expensive D.? I said worried.

?Yeah she's like that, she buys expensive ones for the family, then cheap ones for the rats who just come thinking they'll get something spectacular, she buys the pack of tic-tacs and places them in a box that fits 8 and wraps it up, then people think they got something good!? He said scratching his head. I started laughing, and he smiled.

?You look beautiful today.?

?Aww thank you for the compliment, you look, erm... errr..nice.!? I smiled. His face dropped.

?You trying to say man don't look good?? He said looking down at himself. I touched his arm.

?No, you look good.? I smiled.

?Hmm.? He looked at me and I laughed. I needed to lay down, or my back would start aching. I closed the jewellery box and placed it in my bag and cleared his bed and lay down. He lay next to me and pulled me so close to his body. He placed his hand under my top and rubbed my stomach. It started feeling different now, it was like he was the father, at first it was weird, and I wouldn't let him touch me, but I realised, he just wants to help, in any way he can. I can't do it alone, and he just wants to be there. I held his hand and we smiled at each other.