Emily 80.

Emily!

4 months on and I was getting bigger and at 6 months I went in to the GP always to get check ups, I had a scan of my baby, and we had it framed in the living room, as time had gone by I became more miserable and more into my own thing, Denzel saw the gap between us but gave me space, just to save stress. I didn't even talk to my own daughter, I just wanted to be left alone for a minute. More like a month or two. I went out most days alone and sat in my old flat and relaxed myself, then went back or the evening to eat and sleep. I walked down the street and turned my head as I saw a man in a brown leather jacket, I've seen him with that bag always, I wanted to follow him. Then I saw a woman with a baby rocking the child, I've seen that child before and the same feminine arms and hands, the way she rocked the baby looking down at the child, I couldn't see her face, I stopped and stared from across the road, and started shouting.

"EXCUSE MEEE!" Everyone else looked but her, maybe she couldn't hear me. I attempted to cross the road till this stupid lorry drove past pressing the horn. I tutted looking at the back of the dirty boot. I turned and she wasn't there. But how there's no corners, the man was gone too. I attempted to look for them, cutting through people and shouting.

"WHERE ARE YOU!" I panicked.

"Are you alright?" A boy grabbed my arm. I moved it so quick.

"Who are you! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed. His eyes shot open wide, and he put his hands in the air, whilst his friend laughed.

"Itee sorry only trying to be of help!" He walked away, I stood there dazed and started having stomach pains. I had them a lot when I over worked my body and became stressed. I walked home and started crying as I opened the door.

"ARGHHHHHH!" I screamed. Nicole ran out the kitchen with her biscuit and looked at me.

"Mummy."

"GOOOO AWAYYY!" I screamed from my guts. She walked away and I screamed and sat in the corner and cried to myself.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME NOW! WHY ME!!" I cried so hard and dug my nails into my face. When will it go away! Denzel wasn't here, work I presume. I needed him now, and I couldn't even call him. I heard her footsteps and she came and sat next to me.

"What's wrong?" I looked at her.

"I thought I told you to go away!" I said quietly. She got up and stood there and sighed.

"GOOOO!" I shouted, she ran up stairs into her room and closed the door. Why am I so depressed, I started hating everything, everything in my atmosphere, because someone or something is following me.

"I'm gonna catch up with you soon." Whispers.

I turned around and took a deep breath, I started crying and got up and ran upstairs into my room and locked the door. I got in to bed and lay under the covers and cried myself to sleep. God help me.

I felt softness on my face, I opened my eyes, which was blinded by the light, to see Denzel. He smiled at me and stroked my face.