Emily 59.

Emily!

Emily.

I sat there the next morning getting Nicole ready, I got her shoes and her clothes, I got her some lovely stuff for her birthday. She was excited about seeing Denzel.

"Can't you and mama come?" I heard her say to Viv

"We will come by at 4 and we're gonna take you out, and the next day go to that theme park!" I laughed to myself and called her to come get ready. I combed her hair and put some lotion in it, and put it up.

"Be good, don't be rude, and if you don't wanna eat, be polite and tell them." I said. She nodded and I put her earrings in and she wore her dress. It was 10:30, and the door went. I sighed and got up and went to get the door. They both stood there, Geraldine screwing me. I smiled politely and Nicole ran to the door and looked at him.

"Hi!" She waved, he smiled and waved at her laughing.

"I'll pick her up at your mum's at 4." I simply said. He nodded and looked at me for a quick second. I sighed and kissed Nicole's forehead.

"Enjoy your birthday!" I waved. She nodded and smiled leading the way, like she knew it. I smiled and closed the door. I was now looking at a concerned Viv.

"I felt the sexual tension!"

"What sexual tension?" There was nothing, just me and him looking at each other. I haven't looked in his eyes for years.

"He feels something for you Emma!" I shook my head and walked off.

"He's married!"

"Married men, can feel something for people, my daddy did it to my mama, till she slapped some sense into the niggers head!" I laughed.

"Whatever! What we doing today?" I asked.

"Let's go out and find boys to buy us stuff."

"This is South London Viv, not Los Angeles. The boys here are rude, and will screw you when you mention more pounds than what's on a Mc donald's saver meal, you will probably receive a headache for the next week. Moreover I take care of my self, we can visit Stacey,"

"Aww your friend, the lovely one with the amazing children?" I nodded smiling, she agreed and we got prepared and decided to wak, wasn't too far. I got a few things for her, she moved closer to me, I got her kitchen stuff and clothes for her and the boys, I think I looked abit weird wheeling a suitcase down the road in heels. Viv decided to try be African and balance the other bag on her head. We were laughing although out, I realised how much I had become close to her, I saw that she helped me, maybe loves younger boys, but she's truly amazing. I smiled thinking about the countless things she had done for me. We got to Stacey's and I knocked the door waiting. She opened, she looked better, she smiled at me and jumped on me hugging me tight.

"I owe you one! Seriously Em!"

"Aww it's okay. Look I got you a few things!" I smiled. She nodded and said hi to Viv. We went in and the boys were doing okay.

"Where's Nicole?" Junior asked.

"Erm with her daddy, it's her birthday, but you will see her tomorrow, we will all go out maybe Chessington!" I said. He was over the moon with that and ran off. I smiled and sat down. Stacey had done things up in this flat, she had cut her hair though, I mean shave, and died it red. She looked so much better. There was finally carpet on the floor and the walls were painting. I had given her a brand new TV I didn't need it. She also got some nice sofa's. I just topped things off with some kitchen stuff and clothes.

"Yo I like this house, damn!" Viv touched the walls. Stacey smiled happily.

"I like you, your funny." She said to Viv. I laughed.