Emily 69.

Emily!

Emily.

I woke up the next morning, and Denzel's smelly breath was destructing my nose, with the position he was lying in, if I slept another 5 minutes, I'd die of that nasty breath. It was 8 in the morning and the sun was coming straight through the blinds. I liked his room, he keeps it real simple but with the money he had, he designed it well, all black and white. I turned to him and looked at his face, I stroked it and he flinched, but relaxed. I smiled to my self and thought about the good old days when he took care of me. I must say even though we had that little season where he hated me for not telling him about Nicole, he did leave everything he had to take care of me, he found me when I was at the brink of committing suicide, he made sure I got the help I needed. I may never had gotten better if Nicole weren't born, and that links back to Denzel, seeing as he showed me the love although I was crazy and we both knew it. I owe him everything, maybe if I did kill myself, there will be no Nicole, which means life will be different for Denzel. I sill can't believe he got married and then divorced, he had experience life, he's done everything under the sun with his "auburn" hair. I giggled and tapped his nose. I thought about Clinton, and everything started changing between me and him after we slept together, before there was so much respect we had for each other, then we did it, straight after he felt as if everything in my life should be forgotten and it would be just me and him. Nicole has to see her dad, I have to see Denzel too, he's part of my life, I can't stop everything because of him, and of course I would like to be with him, but he's gotta accept the fact I have a daughter and she has a dad, it's not like she doesn't know her dad, she likes seeing him and talking about him to everyone back home. I can't stop her can I? I tutted at the thought of him being angry at me, and deliberately seeing other girls. It happens. This is why I dislike a lot of male attention, I hate it. It proved no matter where you are, men are men, they think pretty much the same.

I got up and went to check up on Nicole, she was asleep cuddling her teddy. I closed the door and went and refreshed my self, I went downstairs in my nightie, I couldn't be bothered this morning to get ready. I made them breakfast and cleaned up the living room. I heard laughing, and knew they were both awake. Denzel came down holding Nicole in his arms and using his mouth to tickle her neck.

"DADDY STOP I'LL GET THE COOKIE MONSTER!" She shouted. He started laughing at her and put her on the stool and she looked at her bowl which was empty, I got the oats I made her, and poured it in, she smiled and got her spoon, I put a little sugar on top and she ate. Denzel however took the pot and ate from it. I shook my head and made some weat-a-bix. I sat down and Nicole was giggling at her dad, who was pouring fresh milk in the pot. He was being so disgusting, and laughing. I sighed and looked at him.

"What?" He laughed.

"What we doing today?" I smiled. He shrugged.

"Let's fly away, to an island, where it's just you me and Nicole. Let's dance there and watch birds fly over the clouds." Nicole laughed.

"We should, just me you and mammie, no one can get to us."

"You think just like your ol' man. Good girl." He ruffled her messy hair, I just sat there watching them act like each other. They kept singing "Feel Good"

"Shake it shake it shake it.." Denzel bopped his head.

"Feel good." Nicole sang. I kissed my teeth as they kept singing, I washed up and walked upstairs and used the phone.

"Hello?" She yawned.

"Stace! It's me, I'm here in Denzel's house,"

"Emily sweetie! I've missed you so much! When did you come?"