Chapter 5: Gifts and Dinner

My eyes widen as I saw an outfit of lingerie..Huh.. very interesting Jungkook.. I hid that one under my bed sheet so Taehyung's couldn't see. Taehyung turns around to face.

"What'd you get?" He smiled.

"Oh just clothing." I innocently smiled.

"Could I see?" He asked scooting towards me.

"Sorry Tae but it's for my eyes only" I pout trying to change the topic.

"Aw okay.." He pouts back before getting up. 

"Tae could you bring Jungkook in here?" I asked politely and he nodded back in response.

A few minutes later Jungkook walks into my room closing the door behind him, leaning against it with his arms crossed.

"Did you like the gift?" He smirked proudly.

"Ah... Jungkook why so kinky?" I hid my face in my pillow. "You already got me lingerie after last night?"

"Kinky?" He looked confused "I bought you an outfit.."

"Wait an outfit?" I look at the other gift bag.

"Oh shoot I opened the wrong one.." I look at the card, whispering to myself and it was actually from Jimin.... Shit.

Jungkook looked a bit confused as he walks on closer to me..

"Anyways would you like to go on a dinner date with me tonight?" He placed his hand out for me, ignoring what just happened.

I place my hand on top of his. "I guess I could go out tonight.. I mean what's so bad about it?" I smiled.

"Oh thank god I thought you'd say no." He sighs on relief.

"No? Why would I say no?" I give him a confused look.

"Because you. Never mind." He shakes his head.

"Because I like Jimin.." I take a breath in.

"Yeah.. I'm so-" I cut him off

"There's nothing between Jimin and I. Jungkook of course I'd love to go on that dinner date with you tonight." I wrap my arms around him, hugging him with all my might when really I can't believe it was Jimin who got me lingerie.. what was he planning... and why the hell did he send it to me.

"Heh. Sweet." He smiled wrapping his arm about my waist.

Maybe Jungkook can get Jimin off my mind for a while or perhaps completely make me head over heels for him instead.

Taehyung's POV

I walk out of Y/N's room then went to get Jungkook.

"Kookie!" I yelled his name from upstairs.

"Yes?" He replied back running up the stairs.

"Y/N wants to see you." I pat his shoulder.

"Oh.. okay." He nods before walking up to her room.

I see Jimin watching Jungkook walk up those stairs.

"Jimin what's wrong with you?" I asked, walking towards him.

"Nothing.." He fiddled with his fingers trying to ease himself.

"Oh come on Jimin.. something's bothering you ever since you left her room." I wrap my arm around his shoulder.