Chapter 23: Let Me...

Sitting there... on my bed with Jungkook and Jimin in front of me. Jungkook kept staring at the table which the ring was on and Jimin looked away not wanting eye contact. I clear my throat.

  "Ahem." They both turn their heads to me.

"Well then.." I bite down on my lip trying to not make eye contact. "I asked both of you if you could come here today for one reason.." I fiddle with my bed sheet.

  "Which is?" Jungkook asked. I didn't want to hold on my feelings in anymore so I decide to let it all out.

   "Jungkook I want you to talk to me! Stop ignoring me because you think I still like Jimin." I stood up. "And Jimin! Stop being so awkward with me.. It's obvious you still like me.." I swallow hard before saying the next part..

  "Wait wh-" Jimin tried speaking.

  "I'm not finished." I look at him with puffy eyes.

  "Sorry.."

I cleared my throats once again before speaking. "I truly love you both, but I'm tearing you apart.. I'm ruining your friendship with each other. I don't want to see you two fight all the time over me. I'm just a normal girl on this world." I tried smiling but I saw the sadness in their eyes as they both looked up at me. My eyes teared up again.

"I'm sorry I lied to you Jungkook.." I picked the ring up and gave it to him. "I'm so sorry I tried pushing you away Jimin.. I'm sorry I let a girl come between us." I felt tears fall. "I'm sorry if you thought I didn't truly like you Jungkook because I really really did like you but I soon felt my feelings come back for Jimin.. I fell for him again. And when you thought I was using you? I never did.. All those feelings I had for you were absolutely real.. The nights we had together were real and I loved it." I looked at Jungkook who seemed to be crying with me.

  "Y/N.. don't cry.." He tried laughing through his tears. "I'll find someone again.." I saw his eyes go all red. Jimin was crying but also smiling at me.

  "Jungkook I'm really sorry I made you spend that much money on me." I cried feeling awful. He gets up and walks towards me. I looked up at him. He grabbed my hand and slipped the ring on.

  "Imagine it as a promise ring.. I promise to forever stay by your side as your best friend whenever you need someone to cry on if Jimin isn't there." He kissed my hand as I blinked my eyes letting the tears fall. I pull him in for a hug. I felt his tears run down my neck.

"I love you Y/N.. And I understand what you're going through.. this was hard but I'm glad you ended it.. Yes I'm very hurt that you chose him over me but I'll get through it."  He smiled at me. "Fighting." He whispered putting his hand into a fist. He looks over at Jimin who was crying like a baby.

"You better take care of her Jimin.. you may of won her heart but if you hurt her.. I'll take her away from you forever." Jungkook nods at Jimin.

Jimin got up and gave Jungkook a hug. "I'm sorry Jungkook.." He whispered.

   "No I'm sorry.." Jungkook whispered back. Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly.

We shift our head towards the door as she heard whispering and shuffling noses coming down outside. I look at the boys with a weird experience on before walking to the door.

   "Stop moving guys." Makayla whispered yelled as I opened the door. She turned her head to look at me as the boys and my parents listened to the whole thing. The boys look at Jungkook and Jimin who were still hugging each other.

   "Are they together now and kicked you out of the picture?" Yoongi said laughing.

   "Shut the fuck up Yoongi." I rolled my eyes laughing. I looked back at the boys who were smiling at me with tears in their eyes.. This probably was the hardest decision to make.. All the fun supporting things Jungkook has done for me will always be in my heart but it was Jimin who first stole it and who will keep it forever.. I give Jungkook one more long hug.

   "I'm so so so sorry love.. I still love you." I give him a soft peck onto his wet cheek. He smiles in return before we turn back to look at everyone.. I felt so much relief after this, but god was it hard..

~~~~~
Authors note:
Quick chapter but there will be a couple of chapters left until this book comes to an end. Thank you so much for enjoying this it makes me so happy❤️