Chapter 18: Our " little " party

Your pov

It been a couple weeks since Makayla was here and her birthday was today. The boys helped me planned a huge party for my sister since my parents are out on a trip again. I texted Wendy to take my sister out for the day as I get everything set up.

   "How many people are coming?" I asked getting all the cups out.

   "Not sure but we didn't invite much people." Namjoon says as he helped me grab the drinks.

   "Oooh I'm excited.. let's just hope no one stays the night except you boys." I smiled placing the cups on the counter.

Jungkook walks into the kitchen lifting me up to grab the cups.

   "Woah woah Jungkook! Give me a warning at least." He laughs.

   "Sorry." He placed me down wrapping his arms around me.

Jimin walks into the room with Jin.

  "Alright so we got the food and all. When's everyone coming?" Jin scratches his head.

  "Wendy just told me they're on their way home." I look at my phone again. "Umm most people are coming in like an hour." I nodded.

We all hurry to get the place ready. The front door opens with my sister and Wendy walking in.

   "What are you doing?" Makayla asked with a confused face on.

   "Happy birthdayyy!" I smiled. She smiles back. "I got you a gift.. it's upstairs in your room." I rubbed her shoulder.

   "Oh my.." She nods with a smile before walking up to her room. I walk over to Wendy giving her a hug.

   "Thank you for taking her out for a while." I mumble into her shoulder.

   "No problem." She smiled. "I guess I'll see you guys in an hour." she waved before leaving.

~~~
I was fixing up my top, tying the string. Makayla knocks on the door.

   "Come in." I smiled at her. She walks over to me.

   "How many people are coming over?" She asked as she applies some lipstick on her.

   "Um I'm not sure." I fixed up my hair. I glance over at her. She looked kinda worried. I place my hand on her shoulder rubbing it. "Don't worry.. Everything will be fine. It's just a party." I laugh. She looks over at me.

   "Can I ask you something?" She places her lipstick down.

   "Yeah of course."

She stares at the ground and takes a deep breath in. "What if you fell in love again but with another person.. but what if you're not sure you're truly in love with them because you still have feelings for your ex."

I take her hand and held it. "Forget your ex. If he treated you badly leave him.. the person that has always been there for you and cared for you when no one else did that's the person you should fall deeply in love with."

   "Then.. who are you in love with?" She looks at me. I froze as she said that sentence.. She was referring to me of course since I'm in a relationship with Jungkook but have feelings for Jimin still..

   "Oh look everyone's gonna be here soon." I changed the subject. "Come on let's go!" I had a huge smile on my face pulling her along with me. We hear music playing as people started arriving. I see some members from exo, red velvet, got7, black pink, nct 127, and many more.

I held my sisters hand leading her through the crowd towards the boys.

    "Looking good babe." Jungkook yells out as I got closer to them.