Chapter 7

(Her look^^  Choose what glasses she wears!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already Sunday, and today Pennie wanted to be lazy, but when she looked in her fridge she saw nothing. Good thing you can grocery shop online, so that's what Pennie did for an hour, looking online and buying food. Once she finished she read that her food was coming tomorrow. Yay.

Note the sarcasm. Pennie looked around her apartment, hearing and seeing nothing. Her place was cleaning, so she couldn't clean. She didn't want to watch TV and she just finished paying her bills. So what to do, what to do.

Pennie let out an annoyed sigh, because that's the thing. There was nothing to do. Absolutely nothing. She walked around apartment, till she jumped when she heard her phone ring. She ran towards her phone, and saw it was her boss calling her.

She picked up immediately and her boss quick stated that she needed to get to the NYPD building as soon as possible. Once her boss hung up she hissed out a yes, grabbing her things and heading out the door.

She did her same routine, going to the subway, getting off the subway, getting her boss coffee, then walking towards her work building. Once she made it to her destination she saw her friend Finn.

"Finn?"

Finn turned towards her and smiled "Hey! Boss call you in too?"

Pennie only nodded till she heard her boss, chief Vincent.

"You two come with me."

Pennie and Finn looked at each other confused, but did not question anything and followed. They made their way into their boss's office and saw the turtle. Finn smirked and elbowed Pennie, Pennie looked at him weirdly till she saw Finn gesture his head towards Leonardo. Pennie blushed and looked down on the floor, while Finn smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Ok. We have a change of plans. Your getting details now. Our drug dealer is named 'Mike Benson' and he is going to a common club tonight."

Pennie looked at her boss and panicked "T-Tonight?"

"Yes tonight. Now I need you to have wardrobe change for the club to fit in."

Chief Vincent informed, looking at Finn when she finished. Finn only smiled.

"Make the one and only Penelope look like a whore. You got it."

Pennie gulped "T-Tonight?"

Her boss rolled her eyes "Yes tonight. Now Finn get her ready now, but this is t just any club. It is a common club, known for the rich. So make sure that she wears something classy."

Finn nodded and smiled "Classy whore! Got it."

Pennie let out a deep breath "Tonight..."

Finn grabbed Pennies hand "We will get right on it!"

Finn dragged Pennie out of the office, watching as Pennie ran towards the lunch room, knowing she would be safe there.

"Pennie!"

Finn said, following after her. When Finn walked in the lunch room he saw Pennie pacing. Pennie looked at him, her hands on her head.

"Tonight!"

Was all she said, and in a panicked tone. Finn let out a sigh "Yes it is happening tonight, but hun you are gonna be fine!"

Pennie shook her head no, but Finn shook his head yes.

"You will be fine!" Finn said placing his hands on her shoulders.

"Why tonight?!" She said, stepping away from Finn and began pacing again.

Finn sighed "Alright, while you have a crisis, I am gonna go shopping to make you look like a classy whore. Try and calm down alright?"

Pennie only nodded and sat down at the normal booth in the corner, her foot rapidly tapping on the door. Finn quickly left to go do his deed. Meanwhile Pennie was think about what could happen, till Leonardo came into the room. Pennie shook her head.

"Why did I agree to this?" She muttered quietly.

"Penelope..." She heard Leonardo say gently.

Penelope didn't pay any kind to him and just kept thinking about what she gotten herself into. Then she felt a large hand on her shoulder.

"Pen-"

"Why did I agree to this?"

Pennie cut him off, looking up at him.

"I-I can't even stand up for myself... H-How c-can I help?"

She placed her head in her hands and heard a deep sigh emerge from Leonardo.

"Penelope... You will be ok. Alright?"

Penelope let out a annoyed huff and stood up quickly, standing in front of him "And how do you know?"

Leonardo gave her a thoughtful smile "Like the chief said, we are working with you. Me and my brothers will by on stand-by, ready to strike if this drug dealer guy tries anything..."

Penelope let out another sigh "I-I... I j-just..."

Leonardo watched as began shaking her head, trying to find any words, but couldn't. She looked at the floor, her panic rising more and more.

"Penelope. Look at me."

Pennie blushed now, at the way of his tone. It was... Demanding. She slowly looked up at him and saw a stern look on his face.

"You will be safe. You will have an ear piece, so that you can talk to us and you can hear us. If anything happens say anything, or call for me."

Pennie blushed and nodded slowly, but jumped when she heard another voice.

"Leo chief needs ya'"

Pennie looked over to see the red masked turtle, but looked back at Leonardo when he heaved a sigh.

"Alright. I'm coming."

The red masked turtle gave a short nod and walked off, then Leonardo looked back at Pennie, who still had a scared look on her face. Though her look of fear was replaced with a bright blush, and her body stiff, when she felt Leonardo's arms wrap around her.

She didn't know what to do. Stand there awkwardly or hug him back? Penelope took in a deep breath and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her body loosing stiffness and seemed to calm down a little. Gosh he was gentle and the calm aroma from him helped her a lot.

She tried not to pout when he let go of the hug, but her face was beat red.

"Everything will be ok. I got your back."

Leonardo said with a smile and walked off, leaving Pennie frozen. Why does he do this to her? Why does he give her that charming smile? Why does he make her feel like they are the only to people on this planet? Why does he have to be so handsome? Why her? Why him?

That's all the question's that was going through her mind. As she kept thinking she, a voice broke her thoughts.

"Alright. I have three outfits!" It was Finn. With bags of clothes.

Pennie let out a panicked sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the errors!!

Tell me what you think about this chapter!

Also, what is your favorite color?

I wanna get to know you all, so I am just gonna ask random questions after each chapter!