Chapter 18

(Her dress!^^ No glasses!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This dress... Really shows a lot of cleavage..." Pennie said loud enough for the others to here.

"Yea well it was the only dress they offered they didn't make you look like a complete whore." He boss said.

Pennie sighed and lastly put on her silver heels, then she walked out. Finn smiled widely and so did the chief. The boys reaction were the same as last time... Well Leo's reaction to this dress is way different. Donnie blushed and tried to not look at her breast, while Mikey wolf whistled again. Raph of course didn't really care, but not gonna lie, it was kind of hard to keep your eyes off the cleavage.

Now Leo... Leo was not prepared for this. Not at all. He looked at her up and down, not caring if the others saw. He licked his now dry lips, his eyes ever leaving her body. And to top it all off, his eyes caught her cleavage. I swear if the others weren't there and it was just, her and him, he would be drooling.

As Pennie talked to Finn, asking how she looked, Leo started at her intently. When she turned around to talk to the chief, he couldn't help, but glance at her rear. Seeing it's perfect shape and her dress hugging her body, lord he though was gonna pass out. Her curves... Gosh her curves. He could already imagine running his hands along her curves. How soft she would really feel.

She was just... Perfect.

"Leo!" Mikey's voice cut through his thoughts, and turned towards his brother who were all smirking.

"What?" Leo asked sternly.

Mikey only smiled "Don't drool bro. That would be embarrassing."

Leo rolled his eyes, looking away from his brothers, who all snickered and tried not to chuckle. Leo pretended to look at the floor, but really he was just staring Pennie's lower half. Looking down at her toned legs, imagining how soft they probably are. Then he started watching her legs walk towards him and he snapped his head up.

"So how do I look ok?" Pennie asked, gesturing towards her outfit.

Leo smiled "You look... Gorgeous."

Pennie blushed and pushed some of her hair behind her ear "Th-Thanks... Y-Your gonna watch over me.... R-Right?"

Leo smiled and nodded "Of course..."

Pennie smiled at him, then walked away, to go ask his brothers how she looked. Big mistake. She earned another wolf whistle from Mikey, a stuttering Donnie making extreme eye contact, and a shrug from Raph who was also making extreme eye contact.

Leo glared at his brothers, crossing his arms over his chest. That's when Mikey smirked.

"Someone jealous...."

Pennie looked at Leo, to see he was still glaring at his brothers. Pennie couldn't help but smile a little and walked away towards the elevators. Leo and his brother followed, going to the van, like last time.

-/-/-

"Alright good luck Pennie. If anything happens just say something."

Pennie nodded at her boss and, like last time, Finn walked her over to the building where the dance took place. Finn gave Pennie a quick hug and walked off, then heard her boss.

"Pennie can you hear us?"

Pennie nodded "Yea... Here goes nothing..."

Pennie walked into the building, but it before showing the security guard her invitation. As she walked in she noticed that this way different from the club. No duh. They played elegant music and people wore clothes that looked like they cost thousands of dollars.