Chapter 3

* Bruno's POV *

I stared at Lenora with shock. That baby was mine?! "It can't be" I whispered. She stared at me and held out the baby to me. I stepped back.

"What?" She said. "Scared of your own daughter?" I was breathing hard, I still couldn't believe it. "Your lying. She can't... we were protected." She laughed out loud. "Those cheap things rip easily, you know. And on top of that, they're a 'ninety nine percent'. You passed the extra percent Peter."

I got pretty pissed off. She said it like if it was nothing! "Listen Lenora, I don't know why now! Why didn't you fucking say anything those ten months!!"

She just shook her head, "too many things Peter." I scoffed. "Yeah like what? Worrying whether to buy cocaine or some other drug?!" Well that ticked her off. But she relaxed.

"You don't understand Peter. And can I come in? It's not polite to leave people out." I stare at her, but I ended up letting her in. We were quiet for most of the time. The baby didn't even bother waking up.

Lenora spoke up a while later. "Shit I forgot, can I have $20? I need to pay the cab outside." I laughed "you got to be fucking kidding me. Here take it! And take the baby with you too! I don't want you getting any ideas!"

She grabbed the money and the baby. When they opened the door, I went off to the kitchen to get some water. A few minutes passed. They should be gone by now, but I didn't hear the door close.

I checked on the door. It was open. I swore, not because the door was open, but for another reason. There on my doorstep was the baby, sleeping soundlessly, by herself.

*here's chapter 3. Hope you like it. :) I'm gonna put up the stories I think Saturday or Sunday cause of school on the weekdays :( well I'll see you all soon. Bye!*