Chapter 42

"Welcome to the Mexico City airport.

Bienvenidos a la aeropuerto de Ciudad de México"

* Bruno's POV *

Helena was right about one thing... Mexico isn't how I expected it to be...

Everyone one staring at me with their dark eyes and tan complexions. Genie and Rachelle were looking at every little store, trying to sound out their names.

I asked Natalie where we'd be staying. She gave a faint smile. "Oh don't worry Bruno. We'll be staying in one of the finest hotels in the city. Don't worry!"

We hailed a taxi and were on our way. At the hotel, a man asked for our luggage and I gave him a tip for his troubles. Natalie checked in and me and the kids went to the penthouse suite.

It was nice.... there were 3 rooms. one for me, one for Genie and Rachelle and the last one for Natalie.

Natalie's boss is quite rich to be giving us a place like this....

"Hey Bruno, where's my bag?"

"It's in your room Natalie. The closest one by the door."

"Thanks"

After getting settled in, we went off the explore the scenery. Genie was looking at the flowers and the buildings. Rachelle was looking at the sky and the bright colored objects.

I was listening to the mariachi bands. The music was so vibrant and cheerful, it made me want to dance. But since no one is, I decided to keep myself controlled.

By the time we made it back, it was midnight and the city was lit with skyscraper lights and small town homes. It felt so warm and cheerful that one moment. It felt so calming.

All the lovely experiences here in Mexico masked away the terrible events that happened to my family the following week.... when my world went crumbling down...

*Next chapter will be a doozy!! I promise you that!

Traitors?? Yes

Death?? Maybe

Bruno figuring out that Natalie is the Snake?? Absolutely

I shall say no more of spoiling the chapter!

Update maybe Tuesday, if I see that you want to read it that badly

Well bye bye kiddies!*