Chapter 12

* Bruno's POV *

I told Eric from start to finish. I told him about Lenora leaving me with the baby. I told him about me calling over Phil so he could help me with my problem.

I told him every single detail. I even told him my incident at the airport. He was laughing when I told him that. "You idiot. You know better than anyone else that fighting in an airport is a B-A-D Idea!"

I turned red. "What do you expect me to do?! Just walk up nonchalantly to Lenora and ask her nicely to come back? I don't work like that Eric"

He nods. "Okay, okay. You have a point there.... so her names Iluminada? If you think about what the name means, it actually is a nice name."

I stare at him. "That's not the point." He flings his hands in the air. "Fine then. You don't wanna know what her name means, whatever!" He relaxed and placed his hands on his lap. "You wanna know what to say to the family. They're not gonna be happy. That's all I know. Your job is giving you minimum wage, I bet you that the apartment is close to foreclosure!"

"Wow" I said. "You're good" Eric shook his head. "The song writing isn't helping you. If you need money, you can ask mom and dad..."

"NO!" Damn it, I hate yelling at Eric. Especially when he gives the shocked face.

"Sorry, but no. I don't wanna get money from my parents. I don't work like that. My song writing job is getting me okay! I just need to get it big one of these days alright?"

Eric sighed. "Okay. Whatever you say Peter.... let me see my niece! I wanna see her." I tell Phil where she was. He went to my room and about a minute later, he came back with my daughter in his arms.

If you saw the face Eric made, it would've made you cry. He stood up and Phil gave him the baby..... Iluminada, ugh I'm glad I'm gonna change her name! I can't pronounce it.

Eric smiled. The baby was still sleeping. "How much does she sleep Peter?" now that was an easy answer. "She sleeps mostly for half a day. She one time slept for a whole day and I had to wake her up so she could eat."

Eric looked concerned. But his looked disappeared and he smiled again. "She's pretty Peter. Good thing she looks like her mother." I made a face and we all start laughing. She woke up.

Eric was surprised too. I think he expected her to cry. "She doesn't cry." I shook my head. "You'd be surprised. This one day she started crying and she didn't stop until I bought her this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle."

"I see..." Eric had the worried look again.

We kept talking for a while. Then Eric left. Phil followed a few minutes after. I looked at my kid again. She fell asleep. I wonder why Eric was so concerned when I told him about my daughter's habits.

I got worried too. After Christmas, I'm gonna go take my daughter to the doctor. I hope there's nothing wrong with her.....