Chapter 7

* Bruno's POV *

That question took me by surprise.

"Uh... well, I don't know. I mean Lenora would've named her something no?"

Phil laughed. "That's Lenora, not you. And besides, you'll have to name her. I don't think she'll come back just to tell you her name."

"True"

"Yeah. So what you gonna name her?"

"I don't know. I'll wait until Christmas Eve. I'll let my mom name her."

"Alright. So until then, we'll just call her baby?"

I laugh.

He laughed too. "Alright then. Let's go shopping!"

I laugh all loud about it. The girl started crying.

"It's about time" I said out loud. Phil looked at me with a face that said 'dude shut the fuck up'.

That girl didn't stop crying.

"I guess we'd better hurry man. She smells worse."

We drove to the nearest store. Walmart. It took awhile to get there.

The baby didn't stop crying.

I made Phil carry her the whole ride. While he complained of the smell, I laughed at his complaints and drove at the same time.

I had to go in the store by myself cause Mr. Phil doesn't want to torture the people in that store with the kid's stench.

I asked this lady, I don't know if she even worked there, to show me where the baby stuff is. She led me to this aisle filled with diapers, baby food, and bottles.

Oh god, I need all of this just for one kid?!?!

I thanked the girl and started grabbing powdered milk, bottles, practically everything that started with baby!

I looked at the diapers. Size 3, size 5 size 2T. I was like "what the fuck do I grab"

"I think you need help"

I turn around and see the girl again.

"I actually DO need help."

She nods. "Okay, so what kind of baby do you have?"

"Newborn. About a month old, I think"

She grabs a diaper bag that said Huggies Little Snugglers Newborn.

I mentally facepalmed myself. "Oh wow, it was right in front of me. Thanks."

"Your welcome. Well I have to go. Good luck with your kid"

"Thanks. I need all the luck I can get"

I pay for all the stuff and went to the car. Phil was outside holding the baby away from him.

"Hey Phil. I got the stuff"

"Well I hope it's diapers and a car freshener. Cause this girl stinks!"

I grabbed my kid and layed her down on the hood of the car. Good thing there was a blanket. I put that under her.

I took off her diaper. I don't even wanna tell you that horrible stuff me and Phil yelled out. I put a new one on her, grabbed some baby wipes, wiped her ass clean and voilà!

I did a pretty good job.

"There we go! Now let's get out of here."

While we were driving, I felt my phone vibrate. "Hey Phil, can you grab my phone? It's in my pocket"

He holds the baby in one hand and shoves his hand in my pocket to grab my phone. "Here ya go"

"I can't look at my phone now, I'm driving! Who's calling?"

"Ummm"

"WHO PHIL?!"

"I don't know! It's from one of those public phone"

I groan and plucked the phone from his hand. I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Peter?"

"Who is this?"

Silence

I said again. "Who is this?"

"....It's Lenora"

* Oh My Gawd! What she gonna tell him? Let me know what you think in the comments :) and thank you SO much to everyone that's reading this story and for those who comment. Thank you! I'll update Next Saturday. Bye!!!*