Chapter 24

"Beautiful girls

All over the world

I could be chasing

But my time would be wasted

They got nothin on you baby

Nothin on you baby

They might say hi, and I might say hey

But you shouldn't worry, about what they say

Cause they got nothin on you baby

Nothin on you baby

That was Nothin On You by BoB featuring Bruno Mars. Which just reached Number One on the Charts!!!"

I'm so lucky! Man so so lucky! I sang Billionaire while ago, now a song with BoB, and that made number one?! Singer stardom here I come!!!

- A Few Hours later -

"Hey Genie! Food's ready! A hot dog with fries!"

I hear rapid footsteps. then Genie pops her head out and smiles. "Portillos hot dogs?"

I laugh. "What other hot dogs do you eat Genie?" She laughs and sits in the table with a notebook in her hand. "I found this in your room! There's a lot of songs in it!"

I give her a fake frown. "You took my book from my room?! Aww hecks nah Genie come here!" Genie giggles and runs out the room.

I should probably tell you what's in that notebook... it has a bunch of sings I've been thinking of for the past few weeks. Most are about me and Genie while others were about Lenora. Like this one I called "Just the Way you Are".

So I grabbed the notebook from Genie and she fell down and gave me a bad look. "Mean daddy!" I chuckle. "Oh yeah? What's Genie Mars gonna do about it?" She groans and stands up. "I'm gonna make Bruno Mars pay!" and she tackles me.

She knows all of my tickle spots. I know hers too...

We had about an hour of a tickle war...She beat me. And I didn't even go easy on her! She jumps in triumph and runs to the kitchen. "Victory Hot Dog!"

I pluck the Hot Dog from her hands and pretend to bite it. She gave me a puppy dog face and I gave her back the dog. "Aww Genie. You know you could've just asked right?"

She giggled and ate the dog. I ate mine too. That's when my phone rang. "

- Phone Conversation -

Bruno: Hello?

Phil: Bruno dude! Get yo ass in the studio pronto!!

Bruno: Phil you're on speaker and you just swore in front of Genie.

Phil: No time for apologies! Get to the studio P-R-O-N-T-O!!!!!

Bruno: why? I'm spending a father daughter moment here!

Phil: cause there's a guy here wanting to give you a shot for your stardom!!! Get over here now!

* I kinda feel like this is a filler chapter. Sorry if it sucks. I had a damn State test and I had to study and Science teacher got mean again and decided to make us do a whole unit on bogs for the rest of the school year.

What else was I gonna say... oh yeah!

_hooligan4ever

I'm taking your idea from

Heart Kidnapper

Don't sue me okay? Haha :)

So if you got questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'm happy to answer anything. Every so often, I'll put an update of any question(s) I get on a chapter. Seems fair enough right?

Oh and another thing, I kinda don't know what song he sang first... I don't know if he sang Billionaire first then Nothin on You or vice versa.

I don't check... well sorry if I got the order wrong.

I'll update Saturday as always

Bye :)*