Chapter 22

* Bruno's POV *

Genie's going to Pre-school now. *sniff* she's growing up so fast!

But I didn't want that... No.. I'm not telling you why though. Not yet....

It was her first day. I dressed her up all pretty, with her sequined fedora, black baby phat shoes, jeans, and her favorite 'Don't hate cause my dad's famous' shirt.

I mean pshh, I wasn't THAT famous. I mean, I sang a song with Travis McCoy. *cough* Billionaire *cough*. Since then, I got asked for autographs by some of the neighbors by my apartment.

So you may call me... Infamous Mars!

Back to Genie.

She went to school, enjoyed her first day. Made some new friends. Like this girl Rachelle. I think she kinda has a thing for me. Cause like when I picked up Genie, Rachelle was with her and her mouth dropped when she saw me.

"That's your dad?" She said. I laughed. "Yep. I'm.." she cut me off, shouting my name. "YOU'RE BRUNO MARS!!!! Oh my god! You sang Billionaire!"

I liked having another fan. Especially an adorable one. "Well thank you Miss?"

"Rachelle. My name's Rachelle" I shook her hand and she squealed. "Ah! He shook my hand! I'm so happy! Oh! There's my mama! Bye Genie! BYE BRUNO MARS!" and she ran off.

I chuckled. Everyone was staring at me. I think they expect me to hire someone to pick up my daughter. Ha! No! I pick up my kid when I wanna!

"Daddy"

I look at Genie. She looked sad. "What's wrong Genie? Your head hurts? You sleepy?"

She shook her head. "No... where is my mommy?"

Oh hell no! She didn't just ask that?! Damn... now what do I do??

*Hey hey hey! What you think so far? Thanks for all the reads! I have literally reached my goal! Which was 4K reads! Thank you so so much! I love you all!
And shout out to

RachelleKhoury
Genie's best friend AND... I'm not spoiling the new story I have in mind :)
I'll update next Saturday as usual! Bye!*