Chapter 40

"Okay! Okay! Let's try that again! Bruno! Start the song! Genie, Rachelle! Make this song worth while!"

"Alrighty sir!"

"Okay! We'll try our best!"

* Phil's POV *

I was in the sidelines with Adriana, watching Bruno and his kids making the music video for Count On Me.

I hear Bruno singing. Genie comes out with her sister Rachelle, laughing and playing around in the 'yard'.

Rachelle slipped on the cement. Genie sat next to her and gave her a hug. I found it cute.

Close to the end of the song, Genie and Rachelle were cuddled up on a hammock, looking at the artificial night sky.

Genie placed her head next to Rachelle's, who was smiling the biggest smile I've ever seen. They held each other's hands and closed their eyes, acting like their asleep.

Bruno ended the song. Everyone started clapping. I hear Bruno's manager, happiness was in his voice. "That's a wrap! Great job guys!"

I went Bruno, giving him a bro hug. "That was... beautiful" I faked a sniff. Bruno chuckled. "Thanks Phil... I think Genie and Rachelle fell asleep."

I nodded. "I would too, after five redos of the same thing" Bruno laughed. "Yeah well... thanks for showing up Phil. You sure you can't come with us to Mexico?"

I shook my head. "Nah, I'm gonna stay here in LA with Adriana. We're thinking about starting a family too. Said you and Genie were her 'inspiration'"

Bruno gave me a look. "Really? Or is it the nights you and her have? Hmm?" I broke out laughing.

"Hey baby. Hey Bruno"

I gave Adriana a quick kiss. Bruno pretended to gag. "Ugh! Not in front of the single dad please!!!" Adriana chuckled.

"You're coming by the house today right? Everyone's gonna be there"

Bruno nodded. "Maybe... I have to see if the kids are awake by that time though"

Adriana bobbed her head. "Okay Bruno. 5pm, alright?" Bruno nods.

I clap my hands. "Well, I guess that's that! Me and Adriana gotta set up. See ya Bruno"

Bruno waved bye and went to his girls.

I can't wait to have my own little girls with Adriana too.

* Bruno's POV *

It's been about a week after I adopted Rachelle. I'm glad she's my princess too. Well, my little ninja. She always plays around with Genie, wearing the blue mask while Genie wears the orange one.

I look at them, sleeping in that hammock. They're so peaceful, I almost hated waking them up. Oh well.

"SHREDDERS HERE!!!!! HELP MY NINJAS HELP!!!!"

Genie and Rachelle sprung up and jumped off the hammock, all wide eyed, their hands making fists.

"Where's Shredder?!?"

They stare at me. I'm cracking up. That's the best way to wake my kids up. They always think Shredder is coming for them so I use it to my advantage.

"Daddy... you only scream when there's an emergency!"

I chuckle. "Well, this is an emergency. We're gonna get you two outfits for today and for the stay in Mexico."

Genie and Rachelle looked at me. "Can we get Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles t-shirts?? And the weapons too?? Please please please please please!!!!?!?!"