Chapter 3

{next day, Lexi pov}
I was sleeping when I got a text, I grabbed my phone it was Harry texting me to come over, I texted him back saying that it was to early and I was going back to sleep.

{Louis pov}
I was watching tv in the living room when Harry came downstairs "you need to go to your house and get Lexi" he said "why" I asked "I texted her telling her to come over and she texted me back saying it to early and she was going back to sleep" Harry said. I looked at the time "mate it 8:30 she never up at this time" I said "well lets go to your house and wake her up" Harry said "no let her sleep for a little while longer" I said. Liam and Niall came downstairs "what are you two talking about" Liam asked "about going to Lou's house and waking Lexi up" Harry said "yea lets do it!" Niall said "no let her sleep a little bit longer" I said "come on lets go" Niall said "Liam help me out here" I said "what time does she normally get up" Liam asked "never at or before 8:30 in the summer time" I said "what time then" Liam asked "around 11:05" I said "ok lets go to your house and wake her up" Liam said "fine" I said. I got up and we got in the car, I drove, Harry was in the passenger seat and Liam and Niall was in the backseat.

{skip car ride}
I parked the car then got out, I went inside the house and the boys followed. I went up to Lexi room and opened the door, Harry jumped on the bed and so did Niall. We started to sing it's time to get up, Lexi tried to hit one of us "Lexi it's time to get up" Harry said "no Harry" she said. "come on get up" I said "fine" she said and sat up "what are you guys doing here anyways" Lexi asked "we wanted to come and get you up" Harry said. Lexi looked at the time "at 9:05" she said "yes" we said at the same time.

{Lexi pov}
I was sleeping when I felt 2 people jump on the bed then I heard it's time to get up and I knew it was the boys. I tried hitting one of them but I think I missed "Lexi it's time to get up" Harry said "no Harry" I said "come on get up" Niall said "fine" I said and sat up "what are you guys doing here anyways" I asked "we wanted to come and get you up" Harry said. I looked at the time and it was 9:05 "at 9:05" I said "yes" the boys said in unison "well get out of my room so I can get dressed" I said "I want to stay" Harry said "in your dreams" I said. Louis grabbed Harry's arm and left the room, Liam and Niall was about to leave the room "wait aren't we swimming today" I asked "yes" Liam said "ok" I said then they left the room and shut the door. I got up and put a blue bikini on and put a yellow shirt and black pants over them, I opened my door "where you bikini" Harry asked "under my clothes" I said "ok" he said then grabbed my hand then took me outside to Lou's car. The boys came out "shotgun!" Liam yelled "aw I wanted to sit in the front" Niall said "to bad Niall" Liam said, Louis unlocked the car and got in. Liam got in the front and me, Niall, and Harry got in the back, I sat in between Harry and Niall.

{skip car ride}
Louis parked the car and Harry and Niall got out of the car fast, me, Louis and Liam got out of the car and went inside "you can go ahead out to the pool if you want to we have to go change in our swimtrucks" Liam said "ok" I said then they went upstairs. I waited for the boys downstairs, Harry was the first to come downstairs "lets go" he said. I followed him outside and I took my shirt and pants off revealing my blue bikini "you look hot" Harry said "thanks" I said, Harry jumped in and I jumped in after him.

Harry swam under water and so did I and we accidently kissed, we came up at the same time "did you mean to kiss me" I asked "no but I'm glad we did" Harry said "Louis will kill you if he finds out" I said "what are you two talking about" Niall asked "nothing" I said then he looked at Harry "nothing" Harry said "you are lying Harry" Niall said "me and Lexi were swimming underwater and we accidently kissed" Harry said "dont tell Louis" I said "I wont I know he would be mad" Niall said "thanks Niall" I said "your welcome Lexi" Niall said