chapter 26

"So what are we doing today" I asked "we are going out for lunch first" Liam said "are we bringing security with us" I asked "no" Louis said standing up. We stood up and went to the car then we got in and I sat in the back with Liam and Niall, Harry drove. When we got to the fast food restaurant we got out of the car and went inside, Harry ordered the food and we sat down. I sat down by Louis and Niall. While we was waiting for Harry to come with the food a few fans came over to us, the boys took a picture with them. One asked to get a picture with me and I did "look your famous" Louis said "yea I became famous when I was dating Harry" I said "and you will still be even though you broke up" Liam said.

Harry came with the food and sat down by Liam "you missed some fans" Niall said "well a few came up to me while I was waiting for the food" Harry said "did one have a yellow shirt on with blonde hair" Liam asked "yes" he said "that was them then" I said, we started eating. While we was eating Louis seen paparazzi outside "shit paparazzi" he said "oh god now when we leave a whole bunch of pictures are going to be taken and a lot of questions asked" I said "ignore them" Harry said "always do mostly when I am with you guys" I said.

We finish eating "should you guys call Paul or someone" I asked "we should be able to get to the car without Paul" Liam said "just stay close as always" Louis said and I nodded. We went outside of the restaurant and the paparazzi came over to us taking pictures and asking questions, one asked if me and Harry break up probably because we haven't been seen together. We ignore them and walked to the car with paparazzi surrounding us. We managed to get past them and got in the car, Liam drove. "There going to be rumors now even though it true" I said "we know" Niall said "I will tweet something tomorrow saying that we did a week ago" Harry said "ok" I said.

When we got to the house we got out of the car and went inside "what should we do now?" I asked "swim" Louis said then ran upstairs, Liam shook his head then went upstairs. Me, Niall, and Harry went upstairs to our own rooms and I changed into a blue bikini. Right after I put the bikini on Niall came in my room "perfect timing there Nialler" I said, Niall came over to me "so will go out with me yet" he asked "Niall no" I said "ok" Niall said "let's go swim Niall" I said and we left my room and went outside. Harry, Louis and Liam was already in the pool, me and Niall jumped in the pool. "Where was you guys" Louis asked "just talking" Niall said.

I swam over to Louis and Harry and tried to push Louis underwater "always trying to push me underwater" Louis joked "sometimes I can" I said trying again and I couldn't. I sigh giving up, I look over at Harry then push him underwater. I let him back up and I laughed, he pushed me underwater then let me back up. I splashed him then swam away. We swam for awhile then I got out to get something to drink, I went in the kitchen and drank some coke then came back out. Someone grabbed me from behind and I screamed a little, they picked me up and threw me in the water.

I looked at the edge of the pool and Harry was standing there laughing "Harold!" I yelled. Niall came out with towels, he put them down "Niall" I said "yea?" He said "push Harry in" I said "why" he asked "he threw me in and you are already outside the pool" I said. Niall went over to Harry to push him in and he ran off, Niall ran after him "Louis Liam wanna help try pushing Harry in the pool" I asked "yea!" Louis yelled then got out of the pool. Me and Liam got out of the pool, Harry ran to the gate and went in the front "this is going to be hard" I said.

We ran after him, Niall was close behind him. Harry turned around to go back to the pool and Harry and Niall almost ran into each other. Louis stopped to catch his breathe and I ran into him, we fell down and started laughing. Niall stopped running when he got to us, he helped me up then helped Louis up. We went back to the backyard and Liam and Harry was running around the pool. Niall ran the other way and grabbed Harry, he tried to push him in the pool "I need some help" he said.

Me, Liam and Louis went over to them and Louis helped push Harry in. I pushed Louis in "hey I helped" he said, I looked over at Liam then Niall and he nodded. Me and Niall went to push Liam and he grabbed us when we did so we all fell in the pool. I splashed him and he laughed. We swam for awhile then got out of the pool, watch tv for a little bit then went to bed.