chapter 36

(3 weeks later)
I go downstairs "boys are you busy today" I asked "no why" Liam asked "last game of the soccer season" I said "you must want to play" Niall said "yes" I said. "Well it 3 now and I'm guessing it at 5" Liam said "yep" I said then sat on the couch by Harry. We watched tv for an hour then I went upstairs and put my soccer uniform on. We went out to the car and Louis drove.

I get out of the car and go to my teammates, we hugged then we started stretching. Before the game starts I go over to the boys, I ruffle Niall hair "getting luck" I said. I was about to go back to my team "can I get a kiss" Harry said "no" I said "why not" Harry said "I don't want to" I said "come on" he said and I laughed. "Let's go Tomlinson" my coach yelled, Niall laughed. I quickly kissed Harry then went to my team.

(1 hour and 30 minutes)
The game finished and me and my team hugged. I started going to the boys but coach called me over, there was a scout there and we started talking. After we finished talking I went over to the boys "was that a scout" Niall asked "yes" I said "what did he say" Louis asked "he said if I wanted to go to their college I would get a soccer scholarship" I said "are you going to" Harry asked "yes since I can just do my work online" I said.

We went to the car and got in, Niall drove. When we got to the house we got out and went inside. We sat on the couch and watched tv. After about 10 minutes we decided to watch a movie, Louis picked the movie. When that movie ends we watched another movie then we went to bed.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, I get up and went to Louis room. I jumped on his bed "wake up Louis" I said "what time is it" he asked "11:45" I said. He sat up "want me to help you get the boys up" he asked "no not this time I want to get them up by myself" I said "ok" he said. I went to Liam room and he was sitting on his bed on his laptop "how long have you been up" I asked "10 minutes" he said "well I'm going to wake Niall and Harry up" I said "ok" Liam said.

I left Liam room and went to Niall room, I jumped on his bed and I accidentally hit him in the balls "sorry Niall" I said "you are dangerous" he said "well get up" I said then left. I went in Harry room, I jumped on his bed "morning Hazza" I said "morning" he said. "It time to get up" I said "5 more minutes" Harry said "now or you won't get a kiss" I said, he wrapped his arms around me and pull me down on top of him. Harry kissed me and I kissed back.

We started making out and he rolled us over, we continue to make out. The boys walk in after a few minutes "did we walk in on something" Niall asked "yes us making out" I said "well stop making out and come downstairs" Louis said "ok we be down there in a few minutes" Harry said getting off of me. "Harry you have a boner" Louis said "yea I got it while we was making out" Harry said. The boys left the room and I got up to change clothes "babe want to have a quickie" Harry asked "sure" I said. We took our clothes off.

After a few minutes we got dressed then went downstairs "had fun?" Niall asked "yep" Harry said "we have to go to the studio" Liam said "now?" I asked "yes" Liam said. We went out to the car and got in, Niall drove. We got out of the car when we got to the studio, we went inside. I left the boys and walked around looking at stuff, I found some plastic wrap. I put some of it in front of a door. After I was done I put the plastic wrap up then went to the boys, Niall was in the recording booth. I sit at the piano and played it.

After 5 minutes Harry was in the recording booth now "Tomlinson!" We heard Paul yell, Harry stopped singing "Louis what did you do" Liam asked "nothing" he said "you like messing with Paul" Niall said. "Yea but I didn't do anything, are you forgetting there is another Tomlinson" Louis said "Lexi did you do anything" Liam asked. Paul came in the room "ok which one of you put plastic wrap in front of a door" he asked looking between me and Louis.

Louis put his hands up "wasn't me Paul" he said "usually that means it was you" Paul said and I laughed "I think it was Lexi" Niall said "shut up Niall!" I said. Paul came over and picked me up over his shoulders "boys help" I said and they laughed. Paul spun around a few time then put me down, I hit him playfully then he left. Harry started singing again "when did you put plastic wrap in front of a door" Niall asked "when we got here I was walking around and found it" I said.

Harry finished singing "Lexi want to sing" Julian asked "sure" I said. I get in the recording booth and started singing, I tried Harry's high note and I couldn't do it "good try" I heard Harry say. I tried again and still couldn't do it "ok forgot Harry high note" I said, I tried one of Liam's high notes and I done it and the boys cheered. I stopped messing around with high notes and sung a song. After I finished singing the song I get out of the recording booth. We left the room and Louis seen Paul at the end of the hall. "Come on Lex" he said "I already messed with Paul today" I said, he ran behind Paul and jumped on his back.

Niall laughed, we went over to Paul and Louis "ready to go?" Paul asked "yes" Liam said. We went outside with Paul and another security guard. We got in the car and Liam drove. He drove to MacDonald's so we could get something to eat. We get out of the car and went inside, Louis ordered the food.