chapter 40

I woke up and looked around "I hate hospitals" I mumbled, I sat up which hurt. A nurse came in a few minutes later "I see you are awake" she said "is my baby ok" I asked "yes" she said and I sighed in relief. "You have some broken ribs" she said "are the boys ok" I asked "yes Niall have some cuts on him and he had a really deep one on his arm, Liam broke his foot and Harry broke his arm" the nurse said "what about Louis" I asked "he hit his head really hard, he won't be up for awhile but he is ok" she said.

"Can I see them" I asked as she raised the bed up "not yet but do you want to find out what you are having" she asked "isn't it to early" I asked "you can probably find out now" she said. "I want to wait for when my boyfriend is is here" I said "ok well I will go ahead and get the ultrasound machine" the nurse said then left. Not that long after she left Harry came in the room, he came over to me "are you ok is the baby ok" he asked putting his hand on my stomach "the baby fine and I am too just broke some ribs" I said. I moved over some so he could sit by me and he did "I hate hospitals" I said "I know babe" Harry said "did someone tell you about the boys" I asked "yes" he said. We talked and I told him that we could find out the baby gender.

The nurse came back in with the ultrasound machine, she put it by the bed. She lowered the bed some, she put some gel on the part where you put it on someone stomach then she put it on my stomach. The nurse moved it around then stopped, we could see our baby on screen "ready to know" she asked "yes" me and Harry said at the same time "it a boy" she said.

A few hours later I am watching tv by myself since the doctor told Harry to go back to his room. A nurse came in "Liam and Niall are awake if you want to see them" she said "is Louis awake" I asked "no but you can go in his room" she said. She told me what rooms they was in then left. I get up and go to Niall room, I opened the door and go in. "Hey Nialler" I said going over to him "hey" he said "what's up" I asked "oh nothing just laying here in a hospital bed after a plane crash bored" he said "yea that is boring" I said.

"Are you and the baby ok" Niall asked "the baby fine and I broke some ribs" I said "ouch" he said "yea, you are lucky you just got cuts" I said "well I did have a piece of glass that was stuck in my arm" Niall said "well yea" I said. "How are the boys, I have a mean nurse she wouldn't tell me anything" Niall said "Harry broke his arm, Liam broke his foot and Louis hit his head hard" I said "so Louis isn't up" Niall said "yea he probably won't for awhile" I said. I sit by Niall and we talked for about 5 minutes "I'm going to go check on Liam" I said "ok" he said.

I get up and walk out of Niall's room, I walk to Liam room and went in "hey" he said "hey" I said going over to him "is the baby ok" he asked "yes" I said. We talked for a few minutes then Harry came in the room "I guess we had the same idea" he said "I guess so" I said. Harry came over to me and wrapped his arms around me "I'm going to sign your cast when we get out of the hospital" I said "I am to" Liam said. We talked for a little bit "we found out the gender" Harry said "what is it" Liam asked "we will tell you after we tell Louis" I said.

"Well I'm going to go talk to Niall wanna come Lex" Harry asked "I talked to him before I came in here" I said "oh ok" he said then left. I talked to Liam some more then I walk out of his room, I walked to Louis room. I stood in front of the door deciding if I want to go in there or not, I decided not to and I went back to my room.

(2 days later)
It been 2 days and Louis is still not up, and I have been in his room. I been in my room for a few hours, I get up and walked out of my room. I walked around, Harry came out of his room and walked around with me. Doctors ran towards a room "patient in room 266 had stop breathing" I heard one yell, that was Louis room. "No!" I yelled and Harry grabbed me, I tried getting out of his grip and I was crying and freaking out. A nurse stuck a needle in my arm and everything went black.

I woke up and I remembered what happened, I started singing to try and calm myself down. Harry came in there a minute later, he sat down by me "Lexi Louis is ok" he said. I calmed down some and I stopped singing. Liam and Niall came in the room and Liam was Skypeing with someone "Ellen" Niall mouthed. Liam and Niall sat on the bed with us "so how is everyone" Ellen asked "good" we all said "how the baby" she asked "good" I said. "I heard you all had a scare with Louis" Ellen said "yes" Niall said "how is he" she asked "he is fine now" Harry said. We talked to Ellen for about 20 minutes then she ended the call.

(1 week later)
I am sitting on the hospital bed going through Twitter when Harry came in "hey" I said "hey come with me" he said "why" I asked. "I have something to show you" he said, I stood up and put my phone in my pocket. "And you have to close your eyes" Harry said "why" I asked "just do it Lexi" he said. I closed my eyes "Liam and Niall are waiting" Harry said as he put an arm around my shoulders, he started leading me somewhere.

"Where are we going Hazza" I asked "you will see" he said. When we got to where we was going we stopped "ok open your eyes" Liam said. I opened my eyes and I seen Louis was awake "Louis" I said with excitement in my voice, I went over to him then hugged him and I started crying "shh I'm ok" Louis said. I stopped hugging him "when did he wake up" I asked the boys "about an hour ago" Liam said "why didn't one of you come and get me then" I asked "we was talking to him" Harry said "we didn't know he was up until after 30 minutes after he was" Niall said.

"I'm going to get you boys" I said, Louis wrapped an arm around me to hold me back "ow!" I said "oops forgot about your ribs" Louis said letting go of me. "I'm going to get you later" I said "who" Liam said "you, Harry and Niall" I said "Lexi Harry told me you found out the gender and was waiting to tell me first" Louis said "yea" I said "well what is it" Louis said "a boy" I said. We talked until his doctor told us we had to leave.