chapter 39

(1 month later)
I am backstage talking to Lou and the boys been on stage for an hour and 20 minutes, Liam started doing a speech. He talked for a few minutes "before we start the next song please welcome onstage Louis sister and Harry girlfriend Lexi" he said. Someone backstage gave me a microphone and an ear piece, I put the ear pieces in then went on stage. "Was this planned" I asked "just a little" Louis said "yes and after tonight you can keep coming on stage if you want to" Harry said put his arm around me. We sung perfect and some other songs then we went backstage.

We took some pictures with some fans then we went to the van and a security guard drove us to the hotel. We went to our rooms, me and Harry watched tv for a little bit "Liam texted me that he is going skinny dipping want to go" Harry asked "sure" I said. Harry grabbed 2 towels then we went to the indoor swimming pool, Liam and Niall was already in it "skinny dipping time!" Niall yelled and I laughed. Me and Harry took our clothes off, we jumped in the pool.

We swam around for a few minutes then Louis came, he took his clothes off then jumped in the pool "I guess you told all of us" I said "yes" Liam said. We swam around for about 20 minutes then we got out of the pool, we dried off and put our clothes on then went back up to our room. Me and Harry cuddle and watched tv then we went to bed.

I woke up and Harry was already awake "what time is it" I asked "6:30" he said "my sleep schedule is messed up" I said. We talked for about 10 minutes then I went to the bathroom and threw up, I heard someone come in the room "where Lexi" I heard Liam asked "bathroom" Harry said. Once I finished throwing up I walk out of the bathroom "do you have anything to do today" I asked "a signing and a interview then we have nothing to do for a couple days then we get on the plane" Liam said "when the signing" I asked "8 until 12 I think" Liam said "then we have nothing for an hour then we have an interview" Harry said. I get my phone out and tweet morning sickness sucks.

Louis came in the room shirtless "shirtless Louis!" I yelled and Harry laughed "well I see you are awake" Louis said "yep and morning sickness sucks" I said. Niall came in the room a few minutes later "why is everyone coming in our room" I asked "well I went in Liam room first and he wasn't in there so I came in here" Niall said. We hung out for a little while then Paul came in the room "Louis put a shirt on we have to go" he said. Louis went to his room to put a shirt on then he came back, we went to the lobby with Paul. We went outside and some fans started screaming, the boys waved at them then we got in the van.

At the signing I sat behind the boys while they signed stuff. I was on my phone when Louis told me to look at what he had, I looked up and he had a giant stuffed spider "that is bloody creepy" I said. He laughed and gave it back to the fan, the next fan gave me some crackers "just what I needed" I said. An hour later a fan asked Louis "is Lexi not signing stuff" "no unless you want her to" Louis said. I signed the CD for that fan then about 8 fans later I signed a couple more.

After the boys finished signing we got in the van and a security guard drove us to the hotel. We went up to our rooms and ate, me and Harry watched tv until we had to go. The driver drove to where the interview was. Lou did the boys hair and makeup, after a few minutes they went out for the interview.

(1 month later)
We just finished a concert, we got in the van and Paul drove us back to the hotel. Me and Harry went to our room. We watched tv and I fell asleep. I woke up to Louis jumping on the bed "go away" I said "Louis let her sleep" Harry said "she can sleep on the plane when we leave but we are going swimming" he said "so we are swimming like 3 hours before we are suppose to leave" I asked "yep" Louis said.

He grabbed the covers and pulled them off "I'm glad I wasn't naked" I said "you are wearing Niall's well now your crazy mofos shirt" Louis said. Niall came in the room wearing swimtrucks "hey crazy mofos" he said "you must have seen the shirt" Harry said "yes" he said. "Ok you 2 leave and we will meet you at the pool" I said "ok" Niall said then they left, I got up and got my blue bikini out of my suitcase. I took my clothes off and put the bikini on, Harry just put his swimtrucks on. I jump on his back "to the pool!" I said and he laughed. He went to the indoor pool, I got off his back.

"You have a very tiny bump" Liam said "yea I know" I said "baby Styles" Harry said. I jumped in the pool and Harry jumped in after I did. We swam for 2 hours then we got out of the pool, Liam grabbed his towel to dry off "am I the only one who brought a towel" he asked "looks like it" I said. Louis took the towel from Liam, Harry tried taking it from Louis. Liam took the towel back and dried off then gave it to Niall, Niall gave the towel to me "thanks Nialler" I said then dried off.

Once we all dried off we went back to our rooms. I changed clothes then put my clothes that was on the floor in the suitcase. We watched tv until we had to go. We went to the lobby with some security guards and there was a lot of fans outside. One security guard opened the door "we are not stopping for pictures" he said. We went outside and Harry stopped for a picture, some fans was screaming and I heard one call me a slut but I acted like I didn't hear her. When we got to the car we got in and Paul drove us to the airport.

We got on the plane and we sat down. About 30 minutes of the flight the plane started shaking "what's going on" I asked "just a turbulence" Harry said then the plane shook hard. "A major one" I said "I'll go talk to the pilot" Louis said then stood up and went to talk to the pilot. He come back a couple minutes later "fasten your seatbelts" Louis said "what going on" Liam asked "plane going down" Louis said sitting down and putting his seat belt on. A few seconds later the plane crashed.