Chapter 44

(2 months later)
I'm sitting on the hotel bed watching tv when the boys came in the room "Happy birthday!" they said "thanks boys" I said. "We may or may not have a something for you later" Liam said "well I have something for you now" Harry said "what is it?" I asked "close your eyes" Harry said. I closed my eyes and he moved my hair over and put something on me.

I opened my eyes and seen the necklace "H necklace" I said. "Lets go get something to eat" Niall said "yes!" I said. I stood up "can we get ice cream too" I asked "later before the concert" Louis said. We went to Paul's room "Paul we are hungry" Niall said "alright let's go" Paul said. We went outside and got in the car, Paul drove us to Burger King.

We went inside and Louis ordered the food while the rest of us sat down. Harry rubbed my stomach "Harold are you excited" Liam asked "very" Harry said. A fan came up to us "can I get a picture?" she asked "of course" Harry said. We all took a picture with her, another fan came over to us with a soccer ball "was you playing soccer" I asked "yep just finished a game" she said "did you win?" I asked "no" she said. We took a picture with her "can you sign my soccer ball" she asked "sure" Liam said.

Louis came and put the food on the table, I signed the ball then Louis did. Niall was the last to sign it, we sat down and ate. After we all finished eating we went out to the car and got in. Paul drove us back to the hotel. When we get to the hotel we went inside, me and Harry went to our room. I sit on the bed and Harry sit by me, I get my phone out "Anne and Gemma told me happy birthday" I said.

Me and Harry sat there cuddling and talking "we are very busy tomorrow and it our 1 year anniversary" I said "we will celebrate it today" Harry said "yes and we can do that every year" I said. Louis came in the room "mum sent me some pictures" he said, he handed me his phone "oh god she sent you ones where I was in my rebel phase" I said. Harry looked at the next picture where I was smoking with 3 of my friends "I had bad influences" I said.

Louis sat on the bed "do you remember them" he asked "one of them is Cameron and the person that took the picture is the person that we do not name" I said. "Wait you knew him for awhile" Harry said "yes half way through my 9th grade year I met him through Cameron" I said. "Didn't you also steal stuff" Louis said "yep also drank, snuck out and I dyed my hair" I said. Niall and Liam came in the room. "What's going on in here" Liam asked "looking at pictures when I was in a rebel phase" I said. We looked through the pictures.

We finished looking through the pictures and we sat there talking and hanging out for hours. "Can we go get ice cream now" I asked "yes" Louis said "go steal the keys" Liam told Louis. "I want to" I said "ok go then" Liam said, I get up and leave the room. I went to Paul room and I went inside, I didn't see him. I looked for the keys. I found them so I grabbed them and left Paul's room then went back to mine and Harry room. "Did you get it" Louis asked "yep" I said "let's go" Liam said. We snuck out of the hotel and went to the car. Liam drove us to an ice cream place.

We went inside and we told the cashier what we wanted and Harry paid. We sat down and ate the ice cream, when we finished we went to the car "boys guess what" I asked "he kicking" Niall said "yep" I said. Liam drove us back to the hotel, we got out of the car and snuck back into the hotel. Liam gave the keys to Louis to put them back.

(20 minutes later)
We was hanging out backstage getting ready to go on stage in about 10 minutes. "After tonight I'm not doing anymore concerts or interviews" I said "ok" Niall said. "Lexi close your eyes" Louis said "why" I asked "it a surprise" Louis said, I looked over at Harry "it nothing bad but I will still make sure he doesn't do anything" Harry said, I closed my eyes. "Ok open your eyes" Louis said after a few seconds. I opened my eyes and I seen Ashton, Luke, Michael and Calum "Ashton!" I said hugging him, I hugged the rest of them. "You are very pregnant" Luke said "I know" I said "are you going to visit after he is born" Harry asked "of course" Michael said. We hung out until we had to go onstage.