Chapter 46

(That night)
I was sleeping when Lucas started crying, I get up and get him out of his bassinet. I changed his diaper then sat on the bed to breastfeed him. Harry put Lucas back in his bassinet after he was done and burped. We went back to sleep. We got up 2 other times.

I wake up to Louis jumping on the bed "wakey wakey" he said "go away Louis" I said "but it time to get up" he said "for you, Liam and Niall it is" I said. "Ok" Louis said getting off the bed "I see Lucas slept in here in his bassinet" he said "yea but just for a few weeks" I said then Louis left.

A wake up an hour and a half later "morning Hazza" I said "morning" he said. I get up and go to the bathroom. While I was using the toilet I saw a spider. When I was done I went back in mine and Harry room, he just finished changing Lucas's diaper. "Harry there was a spider in the bathroom" I said "ok I will get it" he said handing me Lucas. I fed Lucas then went downstairs.

I sit on the couch in between Louis and Niall "morning" Niall said "morning" I said. Harry came downstairs, he kissed me and Lucas then sat down on the other side of Niall. About 5 minutes later Lucas started crying, I started singing and he calmed down. We didn't do much today just relaxed.

(2 weeks later)
I was in mine and Harry room feeding Lucas and I didn't hear the boys downstairs. I get up and go downstairs then walk around. I heard them so I went outside and they was swimming. I sat in a chair and continued to breastfeed Lucas. "Lexi Eleanor is coming over today" Louis said "she will finally be able to see Lucas" I said. Harry got out of the pool, he came over and kissed me. Louis tried to splash Harry "hey!" I said "sorry" Louis said.

Harry jumped back in the pool and pushed Louis underwater. Lucas finished eating so I burped him. I held Lucas and watched the boys swim "baby cuddles!" Niall yelled "yep" I said. After 10 more minutes the boys got out of the pool and dried off. I get up then go upstairs and put Lucas in his crib. I go back downstairs and sit on the couch.

About an hour later Eleanor came over "El!" I said "Hey Lexi" she said "Lucas is still asleep" I said "ok" Eleanor said sitting down by Louis. We talked awhile then Lucas started crying, Harry got up and went upstairs. Harry came downstairs with Lucas, he handed Lucas to me "are you hungry buddy" I asked him.

After I fed him I handed him to Eleanor "he is so cute" Eleanor said "he looks like Harry" Louis said "he does look a lot like Harry" Eleanor said. "He might play soccer" Louis said "yes he might" I said. Eleanor handed Louis Lucas, I took a picture. I posted it on Instagram with the caption 'Lucas and uncle Louis.' "Your Instagram is going to have a lot of pictures of Lucas" Niall said "yep" I said.

We talked for about an hour and Lucas fell asleep while I held him and we was talking. 5 minutes later he woke up crying "shh" I said trying to calm him down "Eleanor wanna change his diaper" I asked "um sure" she said "you might get peed on" Louis said. "Wait Lexi have you gotten peed on" Eleanor asked "twice and the boys thought it was funny" I said.

We went upstairs and while we went upstairs I told her how to change his diaper. I put him down on his changing table. Eleanor undid his diaper and got another one, she forgot to keep the diaper up. I backed up and as she started putting the new diaper on he started peeing. I started laughing and she put the new diaper on quickly "you set me up" Eleanor said "hey I told you once you undid the diaper keep it up so he wouldn't pee everywhere" I said. I picked Lucas up "you can change into some of my clothes" I said.

I went downstairs "where Eleanor" Louis asked "getting changed, Lucas peed on her" I said and Niall laughed "Lucas strikes again" Harry said "he need to get one of you now" I said "no he doesn't" Louis said. Eleanor came downstairs "I heard you got peed on" Harry said "yes I did" Eleanor said. We hung out the rest of the day.