chapter 12

{Next day}
I woke up and rubbed my eyes "morning babe" Harry said "morning" I said then kissed him and he kissed back "last night was amazing" he said "yea it was" I said. We been laying there for a few minutes when Liam yelled from downstairs "breakfast is ready." We got up and got dressed then we went downstairs and into the kitchen, Harry sat down and I sat down in between Liam and Harry then started eating. When we finished eating we went in the living room, I sat on the couch by Harry and Niall sat on the other side of me.

We was watching tv when Liam said "we heard you last night" "I hope you used a condom I'm not ready to be a uncle yet" Louis said "yes we used a condom" Harry said "don't worry Louis we are not going to have a kid anytime soon" I said. We watched tv for awhile then I stood up and went upstairs, I went in Louis room and looked around his room. I found a soccer ball and I picked it up then left his room and went downstairs "boys stop watching tv and let go outside and kick this ball around" I said "you went in my room" Louis said "yep" I said.

We went outside and me and Niall was on one side of the yard and Louis, Harry, and Liam was on the other, I kicked the ball over to them then Louis kicked it back and it went passed Niall so he ran after it. Niall kicked the ball over to them then Liam kicked it back, I kicked the ball and it hit Harry in the balls and he fell on the ground "man down!" Niall said then I laughed. Me and Niall went over to Harry to check on him "babe are you ok" I asked "yea" he said then stood up "sorry babe" I said then kissed him. After awhile of kicking the ball we went inside and sat on the couch "Lexi are you going to play soccer for your school this year" Louis asked "maybe but I know the coach want me to" I said "you should" Louis said "yea you should babe you are really good" Harry said. We started watching tv.

{A few minutes later, Liam pov}
We was watching TV when Lexi said "I'm going to make brownies" "can I help" Niall said "no" she said then went into the kitchen. "I'm going to go take a shower" Louis said then went upstairs "Liam after Lexi is finish with the brownies can we go get something to eat" Niall asked "yes" I said "Liam I got a spoon" Lexi said from the kitchen "don't bring it in here" I said. We been watching tv for awhile them Harry went into the kitchen, not that long after Harry went in the kitchen we heard a bowl hit the ground. I got up then went in the kitchen and saw flour everywhere "what happened in here" I asked "Harry started it" Lexi said "it doesn't matter who started it just put the brownies in the oven take a shower and clean this up" I said.

{22 minutes later, Lexi pov}
I took the brownies out of the oven then went in the living room and sat by Harry, we was the only ones there since we told the boys to go ahead and go out to eat without us. We watched tv for a few minutes then Harry said "let go swim" "ok" I said then went upstairs to my room and put on a blue bikini. I went downstairs then outside and Harry was in the pool naked "you didn't say skinny dip" I said getting in the pool "take your bikini off so you can skinny dip with me" Harry said "no" I said "come on" Harry said "no" I said "please" he said "fine" I said then took my bikini off. We swam for awhile then I heard the front door open which meant the boys was back, Niall came outside "I found..." he started then stopped and just looked at us. "Niall stop staring" Harry said then got out of the pool, he grabbed a towel "come on babe" he said. I got out of the pool and he wrapped the towel around me, he wrapped a towel around himself then we went inside and upstairs.