chapter 27

(A few days later)
I wake up and change into a purple crop top and pants then I go downstairs. The boys was sitting on the couch, Liam already cooked breakfast earlier "I guess I'll cook lunch" I said. I went in the kitchen and started cooking. Niall came in a few minutes later and helped me cook. I hopped up on the counter and let him cook, he stopped cooking and stood in between my legs "so will you be my girlfriend" he asked "Niall you been asking me the past few days and the answer is still no" I said "ok" he said then started cooking again. He finished cooking about 5 minutes later "boys it ready" I yelled and they came in the kitchen "Lexi why are you on the counter I thought you was cooking" Louis said "I was then Niall came in and started helping and I just let him cook" I said "oh ok" Louis said. I hopped off the counter and we started eating.

After we ate we decided to play soccer. Louis went upstairs to get the ball and we went outside "Harry want to be on my team" I asked "sure" he said. Louis came outside "Louis you have Niall and Liam" I said "alright" he said. He put the ball down and we started playing. While we was playing two fans came to the fence and one was recording "oh god" I mumbled, we continued to play. Me and Niall went to kick the ball and we both fell "that hurt" I said as we laid on the ground. I heard Harry and Liam talking to the fans, Louis came over to us and he smirked. Niall stood up and before he could help me up Louis started pouring water on me, Niall grabbed the bottle of water from him then helped me up.

"It look like I peed myself" I said and Louis laughed, Liam came over with Harry who was laughing "the fans left" Liam said. I went and grabbed a water bottle off the ground that Louis had brought out. I took the top off and walked towards the boys "Lexi don't" Louis said backing up a little. Harry, Liam, and Niall moved away from Louis. I splashed Louis with the water "oh you are going to get it" Louis said and I ran off, he went and got a water bottle. I hide behind Liam "don't hide behind me" he said, he moved and Louis poured water on my head.

After about 15 minutes of the water fight, flipping each other off and getting the boys wet, we was done. "I need to change now" I said "me too" Louis said "we all do" Liam said. We went inside and upstairs to our rooms, I changed clothes then Niall walked in. "Hey" he said "hi" I said then he started singing boyfriend by Justin Bieber. When he finish singing he said "give me a chonce I won't break your heart like Harry did" "ok fine" I said. He picked me up and spun me around, he put me down "are we going to try and keep it secret from the boys" he asked "just from Harry for a little bit" I said "ok" he said.

We went downstairs and Louis and Liam was sitting on the couch, I jumped over from behind the couch and landed by Liam "well hello there" he said "hi" I said. Niall sat down by me and put his arm around me "Niall what are you doing" Liam asked "putting my arm around my girlfriend" Niall said "wait Lexi you agreed to being his girlfriend" Louis said "yea" I said "Nexi is official" Louis said. "You not going to threaten him" I said "well I already did" Louis said "when" I asked "the day that we found out you and Harry broke up" Niall said "he told me he wanted to ask you out" Louis said.

"And I was told break her heart and I will break you" Niall said "over protective" I said "hey you are my sister so what do you expect" Louis said. Harry came downstairs "Niall why do you have your arm around Lexi" he asked "because I can" Niall said. "Randomly" he said "Liam could put his arm around her if he wanted to" Niall said "are you jealous Harold" Louis asked "no" he said sitting on the couch.

We watched tv for awhile "let's swim" Harry said "ok" Liam said then we went upstairs to our room. I changed into a purple bikini then walk out of my room "a different bikini you look sexy" Niall said "thanks and was you waiting for me" I said "your welcome princess and yes I was" he said putting his arm around my shoulders. "Ok lovebirds head to the pool" Louis said coming out of his room, Niall kissed my head then we went downstairs and went out to the pool. Liam was already in the pool "hey a different bikini" he said "yea I haven't wore this one in awhile" I said.

Niall wrapped his arms around me and picked me up "Niall!" I screamed "throw her in" Liam and Louis said and he did. I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed. Louis pushed Niall in the pool "hey!" he yelled and I laughed "you have a cute laugh" Niall said "you do to" I said "we got some flirts over here" Liam said. Louis jumped in the pool right by us "Louis!" I yelled. Harry came out a few minutes later.