chapter 25

(1 week later)
I was on my laptop doing my work online and Niall called me on Skype and I didn't answer. A few seconds later Louis called me on Skype and I didn't answer it, he called me again and I still didn't answered it. He messaged me on Skype saying he knows that me and Harry broke up now answer the call. He called again, I sighed then answer. "Why didn't you tell us you and Harry broke up" Louis asked and I shrugged "how did you find out anyways" I asked "Harry wasn't himself" Louis said "we came in his room today and he was crying" Liam said "we asked him what was wrong a few times then he told us" Niall said.

"I hit him but I didn't beat his ass since it been a week" Louis said "is that why you aren't over here with us" Niall asked "yes" I said. "So what did you do after the break up" Niall asked "the day we broke up I cried then I went to a club with a friend and throughout the week I cried some more but I haven't cried in the last two days" I said "ok" Niall said "Louis" I heard Harry say, he must have came in the room "yea?" Louis said "I'm sorry that I broke Lexi heart" he said. "Louis" I said and he knew by the sound of my voice I didn't want to hear Harry "Harry not now" Louis said "why" he asked "we are talking to Lexi on Skype" Louis said "oh ok" Harry said "ok he left" Liam said.

"Lexi why don't you come over" Niall asked "I don't want to see Harry" I said "you mostly likely won't he stays in his room most of the time since you guys broke up" Niall said "yea but he still could come downstairs and I don't want to see him" I said "come on Lexi" Louis said "fine I will get mum to drive me there" I said "ok" Louis said and I ended the call. I get up and go downstairs "mum can you take me to the mansion" I asked "yes" she said, I went out to the car and got in the passenger seat and she drove to the mansion.

When she gets there I get out of the car and slowly walk to the door. I sigh then open the door, Liam was just walking out of the kitchen "Liam" I said then went over to him and hugged him "it ok babe don't cry" he said "where Louis and my lucky clover" I asked "upstairs we can just sit on the couch and wait for them" Liam said and I nod, we sat on the couch. Louis and Niall came downstairs a few minutes later, I hugged them then they sat down. I moved close to Niall and he put his arm around me "are we going to have to have a ship name for you two" Liam asked "isn't there already a ship name for us" Niall said "yea Nexi" I said.

"Oh yea there was a poll on Twitter, it was either Nexi or Liall" Liam said "yep" I said. We was talking about random stuff then Harry came downstairs, I move away from Niall and moved closer to Louis. "Oh hey" Harry said and I didn't say anything "well this is awkward" Liam said "Harry go she doesn't want to see you" Niall said "then why did she come over here" Harry yelled at Niall and I used Louis to hide my face. Niall stood up "she wanted to see us!" he yelled then I start crying, they argued "boys stop you are scaring Lexi" Louis said and they stopped.

I heard someone go upstairs and slam the door, someone touch my back and I moved some "it ok Lexi it just Niall" Louis said "is this one of the times we have to sing" Niall asked "yes just don't sing one of our songs" Louis said. Niall started singing Katy Perry Fireworks and he stop singing when I stopped crying. "Lexi do you want me to take you home for the night" Louis asked "no I will stay" I said "ok" Louis said. We stood up and went upstairs to our own rooms.

I change into a green crop top and shorts then laid down in the bed, Niall came in a few minutes later in just his boxers. "Hey" I said "hey I just came in here to say goodnight" he said "well ok goodnight Niall" I said "goodnight" Niall said then started leaving the room "wait Niall" I said "yea?" he said "will you stay with me tonight" I asked "sure" he said then got in the bed by me. We lay there talking for a few minutes "Lexi will you go out with me" he asked "Niall it only been a week" I said "I know but..." Niall started "I'm not ready to date someone else right now" I said "ok" he said. We went to bed.

I wake up and Niall wasn't there so he must be up already. I stood up then went downstairs and in the kitchen, the boys was in the kitchen except Harry "morning boys" I said "morning" they said. A few minutes later Harry came in the kitchen "hey Lexi" he said "hey" I said. We all talked for a few minutes then we went in the living room and sat on the couch.