chapter 19

I woke up and looked at the time, it was 11:50 am, I laid my head on Harry chest not wanting to get up. About 5 minutes later Harry moved some "Hazza are you awake" I asked "yes" he said, I laid my head on the pillow then cuddled into him and he put am arm around me. "I don't want to get up right now" I said "we don't have to" Harry said "until the boys come in here" I said. We laid there cuddling and talking for about 15 minutes then the boys came in the room "are we interrupting a Hexi moment" Louis asked "kinda Louis" I said "well you two lovebirds can't stay in bed and cuddle all day" Liam said. "We probably could" I said "Lexi you have a game today" Louis said "that at 5 and it 12:10 now" I said "still you have to get up" Louis said.

Liam grabbed the cover to pull it off "don't do that" I said "why" he asked "we are naked" I said then Liam let go of the cover. Louis whispered something in Liam ear then they grabbed Harry arm and pulled him out of bed "now he can get Lexi out of bed" Liam said "get dressed and don't get back in bed" Louis said then they left.

"Come on Lex get out of bed" Harry said "I don't want to" I said sitting up "I know but you have to" he said, I didn't get out of bed so Harry wrapped his arms around me and dragged me out of bed. I kicked and I accidentally kicked Harry where a guy doesn't want to be kicked,he let me go "I'm sorry Hazza" I said "there go my chances at having babies" he said. I kissed his cheek then we got dressed then we went downstairs "finally they came downstairs" Louis joked "shut up Louis" I said. I sat down in between Louis and Niall, Harry sat on the other side of Niall "is Liam cooking?" I asked "yea" Louis said. We watched tv while we waited for Liam to finish cooking.

About 15 minutes later Liam finished cooking, we went in the kitchen. I sat down in between Liam and Niall. Harry sat down on the other side of Liam and Louis sat down on the other side of Niall, we started eating. When we finish eating we went in the living room and sat down on the couch, we watched tv.

(3 hours later)
I get up and go downstairs and get my duffle bag then went back downstairs, Louis put water bottles in my bag. We went out in the car and Liam drove. When we got to the school we got out of the car and I went to the field. I hug my friends then I start stretching, while I was stretching a few of my teammates went over to the boys and took pictures. We practice awhile then it was time to start the game. I went to Justin and push him playfully then I went over to the boys, I ruffle Niall hair "what are you doing" he asked "getting luck from my lucky clover" I said and the boys laughed.

(1 hour and 30 minutes later)
I kicked the ball for the final goal and me and someone from the other team fell. I heard people in the crowd cheer, the girl from the other team helped me up. I stood up then my team ran over to me and we hugged. I went over to the boys "why do you and Liam have your hands behind your back" I asked Louis "no reason" he said. I looked at Harry and he shrugged, Louis and Liam poured water on my head. I pushed Louis and Liam then shook my head getting the boys wet "hey you got me and Harry too" Niall said "sorry but you should have moved" I said.

We went to the car and got in, Louis drove. When we got to the house we went inside. Niall went in the kitchen "Niall cook us something!" I yelled "he probably won't" Liam said. Niall came out of the kitchen with a box of leftover pizza "I will go cook" Harry said then went in the kitchen. I sat down by Niall then Liam and Louis sat down, we waited for Harry to finish cooking.

When Harry finish cooking we went in the kitchen "I'm going to Ireland in a few days" Niall said "my lucky clover leaving me" I said and Niall chuckled. "Lexi we are going in a few days too so we can go back home" Louis said "I'm going with Harry" I said "does Harry know that" Louis asked "yes, we talked about it" I said "ok well I will be going back home by myself then" Louis said. "I think we all are leaving in a few days" I said "yea we are" Liam said. When we finished eating we went upstairs and went to bed.