chapter 15

(3 weeks later Louis pov)
I woke up and looked at the time, it was 7:15, then I went in the bathroom. After I went to the bathroom I went in Harry room and he was asleep, Lexi was asleep too with her head on his chest. I shook her to wake her up "Lexi get up you are going to be late for school" I said shaking her which woke up her and Harry "I'm doing school online now" Lexi said "oh" I said "leave Louis" she said "come on Harry" I said "no" Lexi whined "don't worry babe I'm not getting up" Harry said. I left Harry room then went in Niall room and he was asleep, I jumped on his bed "wake up Nialler" I said "what time is it" he asked. I looked at the clock in his room "7:22" I said "it to early" he said "just get up" I said "no wake me up in about three hours" he said. I left his room, I know Liam wouldn't get up but I went in his room anyways. I jumped on his bed "it 7:24" get up" I said "no" he said then I left his room. I went in my room and went back to bed.

(3 hours later, Lexi pov)
I woke up and rubbed my eyes, I kissed Harry and he woke up "morning" he said "morning" I said then kissed his cheek. I got up then Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me down ontop on top of him, he kissed me and I kissed back. I pulled away after a few minutes and Harry grabbed my shirt to take it off "not now maybe some other time" I said "ok" he said "I love you" I said "I love you too" he said and I kissed him then got off of him. I left Harry room then went in Louis room, I jumped on his bed "wake up Louie" I said "what time is it" he asked "10:28" I said "let go wake Niall and Liam up" Louis said "ok" I said. We got up and went in Niall room, we jumped on his bed "Niall get up" Louis said. Niall groaned and sat up, me and Louis left Niall room then went in Liam room. We jumped on his bed "ok I'm up" Liam said after we jumped on his bed "how did you know" I asked "when more than one person jumps on the bed it really time to get up" Liam said.

I got up and left Liam room, I went in my room and changed my clothes, I left my room and went downstairs. The boys except Harry was sitting on the couch watching tv "where Harry" I asked "in the kitchen cooking" Louis said. I went in the kitchen then I saw Harry cooking and he was shirtless, I must have been staring because Harry said "like what you see babe." I blushed and looked away, he came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me and I kissed back, I pulled away after a minute "don't burn the bacon babe" I said then he went back to cooking. I left the kitchen then went upstairs to my room, I grabbed my soccer ball then left my room and went downstairs "after we eat we need to go outside so I can practice" I said "you don't need practice Lexi" Louis said "I do so I won't be rusty when soccer season start" I said "ok" Louis said.

(20 minutes later)
Harry finished cooking so we went in the kitchen, as soon as I went in the kitchen Harry handed me a plate with food on it "where our plates Hazza" Louis asked "you guys can fix your own plate" Harry said then sat down by me. After we finished eating and Harry put a shirt on we went outside. Niall, Harry, and Louis went on one side of the yard and me and Liam was on the other side. I kicked the ball to them and Harry kicked it back, I stopped the ball and kicked it to Liam so he could kick it.

We kicked the ball back and forth for awhile then we decided to actually play "are we going to be a 3 on 2 game or is someone going to sit out" I asked "I will sit out" Niall said. I picked Liam to be with me. While we was playing Louis tricked me by acting like he was going one way so I went that way then we went the other way and I fell, he ran past me. I laid on the ground for a minute then Liam held his hand out to help me up, I grabbed his hand and got up.