chapter 30

(5 days later)
"Lex we are going now are you sure you will be ok by yourself" Louis said "yes and I have a game anyways in a hour" I said "who going to take you we are going to be at the studio then" Harry asked "one of my teammates" I said "are you sure you don't want to come with us" Niall asked "yes I'm sure" I said. "Hurry up boys we have to go!" Liam yelled, Niall kissed me and I kissed back then they left. I watched tv for about 10 minutes then my friend came over, I went upstairs and got ready then we left.

I stretch with my teammates/friends "so the boys not coming" one asked "no they are recording" I said "oh ok" another said. We stretched some more and practiced some then it was time to start the game. About a hour in I went to kick the ball and so did someone from the other team and I fell. I laid there on my back a few of my teammates came over to me and asked if I was ok "my knee" is all I said. A few more came over and they helped me to the bench, I sat down. "Lexi are you ok" Louis asked me, which I didn't even know he was here, "I thought you was at the studio" I asked "I finish my part and I wanted to watch you play now answer the question" he said "no my knee" I said.

Louis picked me up bridal style and walked to his car. He opened the door and put me in carefully. He got in then drove to the hospital. While the doctor was asking me questions and other stuff Louis called the boys, the doctor told me I needed surgery. About 5 minutes later Louis came in the room with the boys "are you ok Lex" Niall asked "yea" I said "what did the doctor say" Liam asked "I need surgery" I said. We talked a few minutes then some nurses came in the room.

(A couple hours later)
A few nurses rolled me into a room, a few minutes later the boys came in there "hey Lexi" they said "I'm ready to go home" I said "you have to wait for your crutches and knee brace princess" Niall said and I groaned "don't worry we will keep you entertained" Louis said "yea I can tell some jokes" Harry said "oh god" I said. The boys laughed "I'm not going to be able to play for the rest of the season" I said "you could" Liam said "this happened to someone last year and they couldn't play for four to nine weeks" I said.

About 5 minutes later the doctor came in, he put the knee brace on me and gave me my crutches and told me I could go home now. I got up and we went to the car, Liam drove. We got to the house we went inside and sat on the couch "well now you can go to the studio with us now" Niall said "yea but I still might go to practice to watch my teammates" I said "and aren't you the team captain" Liam asked "yes" I said. We watched tv for the rest of the night then we went to bed.

I wake up to someone shaking me "go away" I said "it time for you to get up" Louis said "10 more minutes" I said "princess we let you sleep later than we normally would" Niall said. "What time is it" I asked "12:45" Liam said, I sit up and looked for my crutches "Louis where are my crutches" I asked "I don't know" he said "Louis she needs them where did you hide them" Niall said. Louis left my room and came back with my crutches, Niall took them from Louis and gave them to me. I stood up "well we will leave so you can get dressed" Liam said "we will be downstairs" Louis said "I will wait for you" Niall said "you don't have to Niall" I said. "I know but I want to" he said "ok" I said.

The boys left the room and I changed into a blue crop top and shorts, I walked out of my room and Niall was waiting for me by the stairs. I walked down the stairs slowly and Niall walked down by me "Niall you didn't have to" I said "like I said already I wanted to" he said. "Ready to go" Louis asked "where are we going" I asked "out to eat" Louis said. We went out to the car and got in, Liam drove.

When we got to the fast food restaurant, we went inside and Louis ordered the food while we sat down. I rest my head on Niall's shoulder and he kissed my head, we talked while we waited for the food. Louis came with the food a few minutes later, we started eating. While we was eating some girls came over to us and one of them was at the game when I hurt my knee. The boys took pictures with them and I took a picture with two of them. After we ate we went home.

(Later that night)
I was downstairs watching a movie with Niall, Liam, and Harry. Louis comes downstairs with his car keys in his hand "where you going Louis" I asked "out with some friends" he said "Louis you been going out a lot lately what's her name" I asked "there no girl I'm going out with friends" he said "Louis William Tomlinson" I said "find her name is Brittany" Louis said "when can I meet her" I asked "soon" he said.