chapter 11

{2 months later lexi pov}
I was doing my homework when someone knocked on my bedroom door "who is it" I said "us" Louis said then opened the door and came in my room with the boys "Harry!" I said then hugged him and he hugged me back. He picked me up and spun me around, he put me back down and kissed me and I kissed back. I pulled away "did you guys just get back" I asked "no we got back late last night" Louis said "let go back to the house" Harry said, I got my bookbag "I'm driving my car" I said "shotgun" Harry said.

{skip car ride}
When we got to the house me and Harry got out of my car and Niall, Louis and Liam got out of Louis car, we went in the house "what should you do now" Niall asked "swim" Harry said "you guys can swim I'm going to finish my homework" I said "why are you doing homework it Friday" Niall said "so I don't have to do it later" I said "go ahead and finish your homework then join us" Liam said "ok" I said then went upstairs to my room. After I finished my homework I put on a blue bikini then went downstairs and outside "Lexi!" Harry said "Harry!" I said then jumped in the pool, I swam over to Louis and push him underwater then let him back up.

I swam over to Harry and he kissed me and I kissed back, I pulled away and swam over to Niall. We swam for awhile and Niall got out of the pool "he going to get something to eat" Louis said "probably" I said "we should to" Liam said then got out of the pool. Me, Louis and Harry got out of the pool then went upstairs and changed, we went downstairs and into the kitchen and got some food. After we ate we decided to watch some movies, Harry sat on the couch and I sat in his lap.

{3 hours and 55 minutes later}
We finished watching the second movie and it was 10:15 "we should go to bed" Liam said "let stay up longer" Louis said "you guys can stay up longer if you want to I'm going to bed" Liam said then went upstairs to his room. "I'm going to bed too" Niall said then went upstairs to his room "he actually didn't take food with him" I said "he might already have some in his room" Harry said. I kissed Harry and he kissed back "get a room" Louis said then I pulled away from the kiss, Louis went upstairs to his room. Even though we was the only ones downstairs I whispered to Harry "tonight lets get some," he grabbed my hand and we went upstairs to his room. We got on the bed and he kissed me and I kissed back, we kissed for a few minutes then he pulled away and took my shirt off. In a matter of seconds we had our clothes off, we had sex that night.