chapter 32

I woke up and Niall was already awake "morning babe" I said "morning princess" he said then kissed me and I kissed back "I just want to stay in bed with you" Niall said "until the boys come in" I said "yea pretty much" he said. We laid there for about 20 minutes then the boys came in the room "oh they are awake" Liam said. Harry jumped on the bed and accidentally hit Niall in the balls, Louis jumped on the bed and almost hit my knee "Louis be careful when you are jumping on a bed I'm in you almost hit my knee" I said "he doesn't know what careful means" Liam said.

"So did you two have fun last night" Louis asked "yes" Niall said and I pushed Louis softly. "Ok well now it time to get out of bed" Liam said "ok fine" I said, they got up and left the room. I got up and went to my room to get dressed, I change into a white top with poka dots on it and black jeans. I went downstairs and sat on the couch in between Niall and Louis "lazy day today" Louis said. We watched tv for awhile then Niall went upstairs, I got up and went to his room.

He was sitting on his bed with his guitar "hey" I said sitting on his bed "hey" he said "are you going to play your guitar" I asked "I was going to but since you are here want me to teach you to play" he asked "sure" I said. He hands me his guitar then got behind me, he showed me where to put my hands and he told me which chords was which. I started playing with Niall help "I hear a guitar!" Louis said then came in the room "learning to play guitar" Louis said "yes" I said. Liam and Harry came in the room "it should be easy for her she can play piano" Louis said "wait you know how to play an instrument why didn't you tell us" Liam said "never asked" I said.

"Next time we go to the studio you have to come with us and play piano" Niall said "and we are going tomorrow" Liam said "I haven't played in years" I said. We talked a little bit "how about you try and play little things" Harry said "I don't know the chords" I said. Louis took his phone out and handed it to me, I looked over the chords a few times. I gave Louis back his phone then I started playing, Niall started singing. I messed up at Liam part "really good for your first time playing guitar" Niall said "she won't mess up while playing piano" Louis said "probably will I haven't played in years" I said.

We went back downstairs and watched tv some more. A few hours later Harry got up and went upstairs, he came back down a few minutes later with keys in his hands "where are you going Hazza" Louis asked "out with some friends" he said "ok" Louis said then Harry left. "Let's swim" I said, we stood up and went upstairs. I changed into a blue bikini then went downstairs, I went outside and jumped in the pool. Niall came out and jumped in the pool, he swam over to me and kissed me and I kissed back. We was making out when Liam and Louis came out "no sex in the pool" Louis said, I pulled away from the kiss "don't worry we are not going to" I said. They jumped in the pool and we swam around.

We swam around for awhile, Liam got out of the pool "alright it late so it time to get out of the pool" he said. Niall got out of the pool "Lexi Louis get out of the pool" Liam said "no!" we said at the same time. We stayed in the pool for 10 more minutes then we got out, me and Louis dried off then went inside "I'm going to bed after I change" I said "same here" Liam said. Harry came inside "Harold you seem happy" Louis said "I met a girl" he said "what's her name" Louis asked "Amy" he said then went upstairs. I went upstairs and changed clothes then went to bed.

I woke up to the boys jumping on the bed "what time is it" I asked "7:20" Liam said "yea we have to go to the studio in 2 hours" Harry said. "I haven't had to get up early in a long time" I said "I know princess" Niall said "well if you ever want to go on tour with us you have to" Louis said "well I do want to go with you guys on the next tour" I said. "Well I will be back" Louis said then left, Harry and Liam left my room. "Why are you in here Niall" I asked "I want to be" he said "ok" I said, I change into a blue top and blue jeans shorts. We left my room and went downstairs. Louis came back 10 minutes later.

(2 hours later)
"Ok let's go" Louis said "I thought Brittany was coming" Harry said "we broke up" Louis said "why" I asked "it wasn't working out" he said. We got up and went out to the car, we got in and Liam drove. When we got to the studio we got out of the car and went in, we went in the room the boys was suppose to be in and I saw a piano "piano!" I yelled. "Your eyes lit you like when Niall see a guitar" Harry said, I went and sat at the piano and a music sheet for little things was in front of it "guess I will be playing little things" I said. I started playing and I messed up, I tried again and messed up at a different part "one more time before Julian gets here" Niall said. I started playing again and I didn't mess up.