chapter 22

(Next day)
I woke up and looked at the time, it was 10:20 am, then I got up. I went in Niall room, I jumped on his bed "Niall get up" I said "10 more minutes" he said "no now" I said. Niall grab my hand and pulled me down by him, he put his arm around me. We talked and cuddled then Louis came in the room about 5 minutes later "what going on in here" he asked "I came in here to get Niall up and he pulled me down by him" I said "and we been cuddling and talking" Niall said. "Ok well now it time to get up" Louis said, I move Niall's arm then got up. Niall didn't get out of bed so Louis jumped on him "alright alright I will get up" Niall said. Louis got off of him and Niall got up.

"You and Niall go wake Liam up and I will go wake Harry up" I said "ok" Louis said, they went to Liam room and I went to Harry room. I jumped on his bed "babe get up" I said "don't want to" he said, I grabbed his arm and pulled "not now" he said. I smirk "you won't get a kiss until you do" I said, Harry opened his eyes "I can steal a kiss" he said "I won't get close enough for you to" I said. Harry got up then pushed me down and got on top of me "can I get a kiss now" he asked "nope" I said. He leaned in to kiss me and I turned my head, he tried a couple more times and I moved my head. He frowned, I giggled then kiss him and he kissed back.

Liam, Niall, and Louis walked in while we was kissing "woah did we walk in on the start of something" Niall said. Harry pulled away from the kiss and looked at the boys, Niall had his hands over his eyes, "no" I said "then why are you kissing with Harry on top of you" Louis said "I was messing with Harry refusing to kiss him at first" I said. Niall uncovered his eyes "ok let's go eat breakfast" Liam said. We went downstairs and went in the kitchen "can we go outside after we eat and kick the soccer ball around" I asked "yea, so you can get practice before you have to go to practice again" Louis said "yep" I said. We sat down and ate the breakfast leftovers from last night.

When we all finished eating, we went outside to kick the soccer ball around so I could get some practice. I kicked the ball to Liam then he kicked it to Niall, he kicked it back to me and I kicked it to Louis. He started doing some soccer tricks "stop showing off Louis" I said and he smiled. He kicked it back and I did some soccer tricks "stop showing off Lexi" Louis said. "Let play" I said "I call Liam!" Louis yelled "ok then Niall and Harry are with me" I said, we started playing.

After about half an hour we finished playing, we went inside. "I'm going to take a shower" I said "can I join you, I have to take a shower anyways" Harry said "sure Hazza" I said. We went upstairs and got in the shower. When we finished taking a shower we dried off and got dressed, I changed into a blue top and shorts, then we went downstairs. We sat on the couch and I laid my head on Harry shoulder, he kissed my head and I smiled. Liam came downstairs shirtless "aw look at the lovebirds" he said "why are you shirtless Li" I asked "I took a shower and I haven't put a shirt on yet" he said "oh ok" I said. Liam sat down on the couch.

A few minutes Louis and Niall came downstairs and they was shirtless too "I guess everyone took a shower" I said "looks that way" Harry said. Louis sat on the couch and Niall went in the kitchen "get me an apple!" I said "you are lazy" Louis joked "I'm conformable!" I said "I see that" Louis said. Niall came out of the kitchen with some snacks and an apple, he gave me the apple then sat down. I sit up and take a bite out of the apple "want some Harry?" I asked "no I'm good" Harry said, the boys went upstairs to put a shirt on then they came back downstairs.

We watched tv for awhile then the doorbell rung "who is ringing the bell" I asked "I'll go see" Liam said then got up and he opened the door, I heard Australian accents. Liam came back with 4 boys and I recognized them, they are Calum, Michael, Ashton, and Luke "Lexi do you know who they are" Liam asked "yes" I said "who are they then" Louis said "Ashton, Michael, Luke and Calum from 5 seconds of summer" I said.

"Wait what are they doing here" I asked "the new years eve party that we are having tomorrow" Harry said "oh ok" I said "so are you guys staying here for the night" Niall asked "we thought since Lexi lived here you wouldn't have enough rooms" Calum said "we added a room since the last time you was here even before Lexi moved in" Liam said "and even if they didn't I could sleep in Harry room, I do that pretty much anyways" I said. "Just don't have sex tonight, I'm pretty sure they don't want to here moaning" Louis said "wait you already having sex with him" Michael said "how long have you been together" Luke asked "4 months" Harry said. "Was he your first" Ashton asked "lets not talk about my sex life" I said.

We talked for a little bit "I'm hungry" Niall said "I am too" Ashton said "me 3" Luke said "ok what do you guys want" Liam asked before anyone else could say they was hungry "pizza!" everyone yelled at different times "alright I will order pizza" Liam said then went upstairs. "Do you guys have your swimtrucks" Louis asked "yes they are in our suitcases which we brought with us" Calum said. "Well put them get your suitcases and put them on" Louis said. They went outside to get their suitcases and we went upstairs to change, I changed into a blue bikini then went downstairs.

I went outside and Louis and Harry was already in the pool, I jumped in the pool then swam over to them. Niall and Luke came out next and got in the pool. After a minute we was all in the pool "so what are we going to do tomorrow when the party going on" I asked "spin the bottle, drinking and other stuff" Niall said "ok" I said. We swam for 25 minutes then the doorbell rung "I'll get it!" Ashton said "I'll help" Liam said then they went to get the pizza.

They came back and we got out of the pool. We all got some pizza and ate, when we all finished eating we got back in the pool. I swam over to Calum and push him underwater then let him back up. Ashton swam over to us and I splashed him and he splashed me back. We swam for awhile then we went to bed.