chapter 1

{Lexi pov}
I walked in my brother room, Louis, "Louis I want to go with you and meet the boys" I said, he was going back to the mansion, "no you have to stay here" he said "but it summer time it not like I have school or anything" I said. "no you are staying here and that final" he said "but Louis" I said "no stay here" he said "I just want to meet the boys at least once" I said "fine you can meet them and that's it" he said. "yay thanks Louis!" I said then hugged him, he hugged me back "go tell mum" he said. I stopped hugging him then went downstairs to tell mom. "mum" I said "yes?" she said "I'm going to go with Louis to meet the boys" I said "did he say you can go?" she asked "yes" I said "ok as long as he said its ok then it fine with me" she said "thanks mum" I said then ran upstairs to my room.

I packed two suitcases "Lexi are you ready" Louis yelled from downstairs "yea!" I yelled back then went downstairs with one of the suitcases "why are you bringing a suitcase" Louis asked "I'm a girl and I am actually bringing two" I said "you don't need two suitcases you are just going to meet them then leave" Louis said "just put this suitcase in your car so I can go get the other one" I said "I'm going to drive my car and you are driving your car so you can drive yourself back" he said "fine" I said handing him the suitcase then going back upstairs and getting the other. I grabbed my car keys and headed downstairs. We went outside and we put the suitcases in my car. I got in my car and Louis got in his.

{skip car ride}
Louis got out of his car and I got out of mine "come on let go inside" Louis said then he walked to the mansion door and opened it, I followed him and we went inside "is anybody else here!" Louis yelled, Niall came out of the kitchen "I'm here" he said. "hey Niall" he said and hugged him, Niall hugged him back "hey who that" Niall asked pulling away from the hug and looking at me "that my sister Lexi" Louis said "nice to meet you Lexi" Niall said holding out his hand "nice to meet you too Niall" I said shaking his hand. "so Harry and Liam are not here yet" Louis said "no not yet" Niall said "ok" Louis said "so what are you doing here Lexi" Niall asked "I wanted to meet you, Harry, and Liam" I said "oh ok" Niall said "she is pretty much a fan, she listens to our songs that why she wanted to come here and meet you, Liam, and Harry" Louis said "shut up Lou" I said.

Just then Harry came in the house "Harry!" Louis screamed "Louis!" Harry screamed then he hugged him "I'm here to" Niall said, Harry stopped hugging Louis then hugged Niall. When they stopped hugging Harry noticed me "who the cute girl" he asked, I blushed, "she is my sister and stop flirting Harry" Louis said "stop being so protective Lou" I said "you're my sister so of course I'm going to be protective over you" he said. "so what your name beautiful" Harry asked "Lexi" I said "beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he said "Harry stop being a flirt" Niall said "where Liam" Harry asked "he not here yet" Niall said "he usually here by now" Harry said. "so Lexi do you know who we are" Harry asked "yes" I said "can you sing?" Harry asked "yes I can sing" I said "will you sing" Niall asked "no" I said "why not princess" Niall asked "I don't want to" I said "will you sing later?" Harry asked "maybe" I said. "Are you going to stay here and live with us" Niall asked "no she not" Louis said before I could say anything "Lou she can stay if she wants" Niall said "no she cant" Louis said "I can if I want to" I said "Lexi do you want to stay here" Harry asked "yea I would but I'm just going to leave after I meet Liam" I said "aw ok" Harry and Niall said "look Lou Harry and Niall want me to stay" I said "I can see that but I don't want you to" Louis said.

Harry ran upstairs "where he going" I asked "I guess to him room" Niall said, Harry came back downstairs and handed me a piece of paper "what this" I asked "it have my number on it, it also have Niall's and Liam's" Harry said "but what if i didn't want her to have my number" Niall said "oh well" Harry said "its ok I wanted her to have it anyways" Niall said. Louis took the paper from me "give that back Lou!" I said "no" he said holding it up in the air "Lou give it back to her" Harry said "no!" Louis said. Liam walked in the house while they was yelling "boys what is going on!" he yelled "Liam!" Niall yelled and ran over to him and hugged him, Liam hugged him back "now tell me what is going on" he said "Lou took the piece of paper I gave to Lexi and he wont give it back to her" Harry said "who is Lexi" Liam said "my sister" Louis said "well Lou give the paper back to Lexi now" he said. "your being daddy directioner" I said "Lou your sister is a fan?" Liam said "yes" Louis said.

"well what is on the paper that you don't want her to have" Liam asked "Harry, Niall and your number" Lou said "just give her the paper" Liam said "fine" Louis said then handed me the paper "thank you Liam" I said "your welcome babe" Liam said. I put the numbers in my phone "just don't let other fans get our numbers" Niall said "I wont" I said "promise" Harry said "I promise" I said. "well Lexi you should go home now" Louis said "fine Lou" I said. "don't go!" Harry said "I have to Harry" I said then hugged him, he hugged me back "Liam Niall let make this a group hug" I said, Niall and Liam came over and joined the hug "what about me" Louis said "come on Lou" Harry said and he joined the group hugged. After we stopped hugging I got in my car and left