chapter 37

When we finished eating we went out to the car and Niall drove back to the house. We get out and go inside, we sit on the couch. We watched tv for about 20 minutes "let's play soccer" I said "I was about to say let's swim" Niall said. "We can do both" Louis said "yea play soccer in our swimsuits then after we finish playing we can swim right away" Louis said. I went upstairs to my room and changed into a blue bikini. I grabbed my soccer ball then went downstairs and outside.

I stood by Harry while we waited for Liam to come outside. He came out "who am I with" he asked "Louis and Niall" I said. I put the ball down and we started playing. While we was playing me, Louis and Niall went to kick the ball and they fell "I'm usually the one who falls" I said as I help Niall up, Louis got up himself. We played for awhile then we was done "I didn't fall this time" I said. Liam grabbed my leg and as I was trying to get away I fell "this is not a concert!" I said and he laughed.

Harry helped me up "I believe you like doing that" I said to Liam. Louis picked me up "no put me down!" I screamed, he went over to the pool "Harry help" I said "sorry babe I can't" he said. Louis threw me in the pool, he push Niall and Harry in. He went to grab Liam but he ran off, he ran after him. They ran around a few minutes then Liam stopped by the pool, Louis went to push Liam in but Liam pushed him in. Louis flipped him off then Liam jumped in the pool. I splashed Louis then swam behind Harry.

We swam for awhile then we got out of the pool. We dried off then went upstairs, I change into a white crop top and jeans then went downstairs. I sit on the couch by Harry. About 5 minutes later Liam come downstairs "we start tour in August" he said and the boys cheered "this is our longest tour ever" Liam said "how long" Niall asked "9 months but after it over we can take a break if we want and it can be as long as we want" he said. "Looks like I won't be playing soccer then" I said "you can stay and play soccer" Liam said "no I don't want to be away from you guys for 9 months" I said. "You could always visit wherever we are" Louis said "I'm going and also I am going to practice in July even though I won't be playing" I said. We watched tv for awhile then went to bed.

(4 months later)
I walk in the house coming from practice "Lexi!" Louis and Harry screamed "boys" I said then sat on the couch. I rest my head on Harry's shoulder "I'm tired and I have practice tomorrow" I said "and tour starts Friday" Liam said. "I'm going to take a nap in my room" I said standing up "by your room do you mean Harry room or your actual room" Louis said "yea cause half of your stuff is in Harry room" Liam said. "It like you share a room" Niall said "fine mine and Harry room" I said then went upstairs and went in the room.

I wake up a few hours later and there was fake spiders everywhere "not funny boys!" I yelled. I get up and walk out of the room, I got sprayed with silly string. I turned around and it was Louis and Liam, Louis sprayed me again "I'm going to get you" I said then he ran off. I get the silly string off of me then I take then the silly string from Liam, I ran in the direction Louis did "you will never catch me!" he yelled. We ran around for about 9 minutes, I slowed down then sat on the ground "ow my knee" I said faking.

Louis came over to me and I sprayed him with silly string "hey!" Louis said then sprayed me. He helped me up then we went downstairs "finally done chasing each other" Niall said "yea I got tired" I said, I sit down by Harry and he got some silly string out of my hair. Niall threw a pillow at me so I sprayed him with silly string "never give a Tomlinson silly string" Liam said "never give one direction silly string" I said. I sprayed Liam with silly string then put it down "is everyone packed up?" Liam asked "yes" the boys said "almost done" I said. I went upstairs to my room and looked at the clothes I still had in there, I picked up Niall's crazy mofos shirt I still had. I went downstairs "look what I found" I said "Niall shirt" Liam said "you still have that" Harry said. "Yes" I said "I told her she could have it" Niall said. I went upstairs and put it back then went back downstairs. I sit down by Harry. We watched tv, ate pizza and watched more tv then went to bed.

I woke up and Harry was up on his phone "good morning Harry" I said "well afternoon" he said "what time is it" I asked "12:40" he said "I'm surprised the boys didn't come in here to wake me up" I said "well they did but I convinced them to let you sleep longer" Harry said. We sat there talking then the boys came in "good you are awake" Louis said "we was going to wake you up if you was still asleep" Liam said. "Don't you have practice today" Niall asked "yes very soon now get out" I said, Niall, Louis and Liam left. I change clothes then grabbed my car keys. I kissed Harry then left the room and went downstairs. "Have fun Lexi" Liam said "it not that fun" I said. I went out to the car and drove to the college.

When I get there I parked the car "just on time" Zoe said "yea Harry convinced the boys to let me sleep late" I said. "Well let's get ready to run" she said. We had to run around the field a few times, halfway through the second time I stopped and threw up. "This is the second month and you didn't throw up the first month" Zoe said "yea and nobody threw up since the first month" I said.

We stayed silence for a little bit "are you and Harry sexually active" she asked "yes" I said "do you use protection" she asked "sometimes" I said. "Could you be pregnant" she asked "no" I said "have you checked?" she asked "no" I said "well after practice buy a pregnancy test and take it" she said "ok and I will let you know" I said. "Are you coming tomorrow" she asked "no today my last day, I want a few days away from practice before the tour starts" I said.

A few hours later practice ended, I went to my car and got in. I drove to a store. When I got there I went inside, I bought a box of pregnancy tests. I got back in the car and drove. I got to the house and I went inside, Louis, Liam, and Niall was sitting on the couch "what in the bag" Niall asked "girl stuff" I said then went upstairs to the bathroom. I open the box of pregnancy tests and take one out then put the box up. I pee on it "now I have to wait" I said to myself.