chapter 35

(Lexi pov)
I woke up in a room I don't recognize and I am handcuffed to the bed. I look around to try and figure out where I am "well someone finally awake" I heard someone say and I recognized their voice "Justin why am I here" I asked him. "I want you and you are either with Niall or Harry" Justin said "you don't have to do this" I said "yes I do" he said unbuttoning his pants "no you don't, why are you doing this" I said "I love you" he said taking his shirt and pants off "if you love me you wouldn't do this" I said "I have to" he said. He takes off his boxers then takes my shorts and panties off and he rapes me.

(A few days later)
I'm sitting on the bed thinking of how I'm going to get out. Justin walks past then stopped and back up, he came in the room. He put his phone down on the table by the bed, he handcuffed me to the bed with me fighting. After he rapes me he unhandcuffs me then leaves the room, I put my panties and shorts on. I noticed he left his phone so I grabbed it and called Louis, when he answers I tell him where I was then hang up.

I put his phone down and Justin walks in the room "was you thinking about calling someone" he said "no" I said "don't lie to me" he said "I'm not" I said then he pushed me against the wall. "I would hit you if I didn't care about you" Justin said "go ahead you already raped me" I said, he raised his hand to hit me then he put it down and left the room. I look for my phone that Justin hid, when I find it I grab it then sit on the bed and waited for Louis to come with cops.

About 20 minutes later I heard sirens then Justin came in the room "you called the cops you bitch" he said and I stood up, he walked towards me and I backed up and I backed up into the wall. Some cops came in and grabbed him, the boys came in the room "Louis!" I said then went over to him and hugged him and he hugged back. Someone touch my back and I flinched "its ok it was Harry" Louis told me, the cops wanted to talk to me "boys go to the car but Louis stay" I said "we want..." Niall said "boys now" Louis said then they went to the car. I talked to the cops and told them what happened and I told Louis don't tell the boys, after I talked to them me and Louis went to the car. He got in the driver seat and I got in the passenger seat then he drove to the house.

We went in inside the boys sat on the couch, I sit on a different part of the couch "what happened" Harry asked "I don't want to talk about it" I said "tell us" Niall said "she doesn't want to talk about it so don't make her" Louis said. We watched tv for hours and it was late "ok let's go to bed" Liam said "Harry sleep only in your room for now" Louis said "but" Harry said "Styles" Louis said "fine" he said. We went upstairs and went to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night screaming, the boys came in the room. Louis sat on my bed and put his arm around me "it ok" he said "just a nightmare you can leave" I told the boys, they stayed for a minute then left. Louis stayed with me until I fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning and changed into a blue top and shorts then went downstairs. "Morning babe" Harry said "morning" I said then sat on the couch and Harry sat by me "will you tell me what happened" he asked "no" I said. "Come on" he said grabbing my hand, I pulled my hand away. Louis came out of the kitchen "Harold leave her alone" he said. Harry, Liam, and Niall tried to get me to tell them what happened all day.

(2 weeks later)
I came downstairs from watching tv for an hour, someone grabbed me and I screamed "relaxe it us" Niall said "just tell us what you haven't been telling us for two weeks" Liam said "no" I said "Liam will let you go after you tell us" Harry said. "Ok fine I was raped" I yelled after a few minutes, Liam let me go and I ran upstairs.

(Harry pov)
"Well that was horrible" Liam said "yep and when Louis get back he going to kill us" I said. We sat on couch and an hour later Louis came in the house "where Lexi" he asked "in her room" I said "I thought she wasn't going to be in there the whole time I was gone" Louis said. "Well she did come downstairs" I said "but we came up with a plan to get her to tell us what happened" Liam said "yea Liam held her until she told us" Niall said. "Please tell me this is a April fools joke" Louis said "it not" Liam said "idiots" he said then went upstairs, we went upstairs after him.

He knocked on Lexi's door "go away" she said "it me" Louis said "go away Louis" she said. Louis walked away from Lexi room "just give her time" he said then went downstairs, we went downstairs too and sat on the couch.

(Lexi pov)
After a while I went downstairs and I sit on a different part of the couch than the boys "Lexi we are sorry" Harry said "I didn't want you guys to know yet" I said "well they would have found out sooner or later" Louis said "I rather it been later!" I said. We watched tv for awhile and talked "let's go get something to eat" Niall said.

(Liam pov)
Lexi went upstairs to change clothes, Niall flipped through the channels "wait go back" I said then he did. On the news channel it was talking about Justin going to jail for kidnapping and raping Lexi, Niall turned the tv off. We stood up and waited for Lexi, she came downstairs a few minutes later and Harry put his arm around her. We went out to the car and I drove to the restaurant. We went inside and Louis ordered the food, a few minutes later he came with the food.

While we was eating two little girls came up to us with their mum, we signed a picture that had and took pictures with them. Lexi took a picture with them to. After we ate we stood up and left, while we was walking to the car paparazzi came and they took pictures and asked questions. They asked Lexi about Justin and other stuff. We got to the car and Harry, Lexi and Niall got in the back, the paparazzi was still asking questions. Louis snapped and started yelling at them, I got in the driver seat. Lexi put her hands over her ears and started mumbling stuff "Niall Harry one of you calm her down" I said. Harry pulled her close to him and she hid her face, Harry started singing "Louis get your ass in the car" I said.

Louis stopped yelling at the paparazzi and got in the car, he looked back at Lexi "start driving before I get out and yell at them some more" he said. I started driving, a few minutes later Lexi sat up "are you ok Lexi" I asked "yea I am now, I had a flashback" she said.

(Lexi pov)
We got to the house and we went inside. We sat on the couch and watched tv for the rest of the night. We went upstairs and went to bed. In the middle of the night I woke up screaming, Harry was the first one in there. He sat down by me and I cuddled into him, Louis came in the room and Niall and Liam was behind him "nightmare you guys can go" I said. Liam, Louis and Niall left "Hazza will you stay with me" I asked "always" he said then kissed my head. We went to bed.

I woke up to Niall and Louis jumping on the bed, Harry was already awake "should have warned me" I said "we told him not to" Niall said. I hit him playfully "go put a shirt on Niall" I said "what if I don't want to" he said "then don't" I said. Louis and Niall left, I stood up "Harry leave" I said then he did, I changed clothes. I walk out of my room and went downstairs. I sat down on the couch with the boys.

(Niall pov)
We watched tv for awhile "Lexi wanna go on a date" Harry asked "sure" Lexi said. They got up and left "let's swim" Louis said, we went upstairs and I changed into green swimtrucks. I went downstairs and jumped in the pool, Louis and Liam jumped in the pool. Louis splashed Liam then swam behind me "splash and run" I said. Louis swam away and Liam swam after him.

They splashed each other for about 5 minutes then they swam over to me. Louis splashed me and I swam away but he swam after me. I splashed him and he splashed back, Liam came over and splashed both of us. We swam for awhile then Lexi and Harry came back. We got out of the pool and dried off, we went inside then went upstairs to change. We came back downstairs and sat on the couch. We watched tv for the rest of the day

(Next day, Lexi pov)
I woke up and went downstairs, I went in the kitchen and ate some cereal. I went in the living room and sat on the couch. We watched tv for a little bit then the boys had to go to a photo shoot. We got in the car and Niall drove. When we got there we got out of the car and went inside. Louis started messing around right away "Louis we don't have time for this" Liam said.

About half an hour later the photo shoot was done, Paul and a couple other security went out with us. We got in the car and Louis drove home. "The next few weeks we are going to be busy" Liam said.