chapter 16

We played for awhile then we went inside "what should we do now" I asked "sit on the couch and watch tv" Liam said sitting on the couch. Louis sat by Liam and Niall went in the kitchen, Harry sat on the couch and I sat by him then he pulled me onto his lap. We watched tv and about 7 minutes later Niall came out of the kitchen and sat on the couch with chips "Niall can I have some" I asked "no" Niall said "he not going to share" Louis said which I knew. "Please" I said holding out my hands, he put 3 chips in my hands "wow 3 chips" I said "at least he shared" Harry said "yea" I said "he won't even share with me" Liam said. I ate the chips and watched tv.

(5 hours later)
We been watching tv for a long time "I'm hungry" Niall said "what do you want" Liam asked "let go to an all you can eat restaurant" Niall said "ok if that what you want to do" Liam said. We went upstairs to our own rooms to change, I changed into a purple top and white jeans. I went downstairs and waited for the boys, Niall came downstairs "hey Nialler" I said "hey Lex" he said and we talked while we waited. When Liam, Louis, and Harry came downstairs we got in the car and Liam drove.

(3 hours later, Louis pov)
We all finished eating so we left the restaurant, Niall drove. When we got to the house we went inside "let stay up all night!" I said "yea!" Liam said "let swim" Niall said. I went upstairs to my room and put on red swimtrucks, I went downstairs and outside then jumped in the pool. Niall came out a minute later and got in the pool, Liam was the next one to come out and get in the pool then Harry and Lexi. I swam over to Lexi and pushed her underwater then let her back up "Louis!" she said and I laughed, she tried to push me underwater but she couldn't.

She looked over at Harry then he push me underwater and let me back up, I splashed him then swam away. Lexi swam after me then splashed me when I stopped swimming and I splashed her back, we continued to splash each other "Harry help me" Lexi said "no help me" I said. Harry swam over to us and helped Lexi splash me "you was suppose to help me" I said "sorry mate" Harry said "Niall Liam one of you help me" I said then Niall swam over to help me. We splashed each other for about 4 minutes then stopped.

We swam for awhile then we got out of the pool and dried off, we went inside and upstairs to our own rooms to change. After I changed I went downstairs and sat on the couch, Liam came downstairs and sat by me. When Niall, Harry, and Lexi came downstairs we talked about what we should do next, we decided to watch a movie. Niall picked the movie then pressed play. Halfway through the movie Lexi went upstairs then Harry went upstairs, a few minutes after Harry went upstairs we heard moaning "sounds like they are having sex" Niall said "condom!" I yelled "check!" Harry yelled. After the movie finished we went upstairs and went to bed.