chapter 14

I fell off the bed and Niall caught me "that why I didn't want you or Louis jumping on the bed" Liam said then Louis stopped jumping on the bed and got off. "thanks Niall" I said "your welcome babe" he said then it look like he was leaning in, Harry came in the room "Niall why are you holding Lexi" he asked "she was jumping on the bed with Lou then she fell off the bed and I caught her" Niall said "well you can put her down now" Harry said.

Niall put me down and I went over to Harry "what should we do now" I asked "swim" Niall said "we can go on a date babe" Harry said "you three can swim while me and Harry are on our date" I said then went to my room. I changed my clothes and put a little makeup on then left my room, I saw Liam coming out of his room just wearing black swim trunks. I jumped on his back "Lexi!" he said and I laughed "go downstairs" I said then be did "thanks Li" I said "your welcome" he said then someone grabbed me and took me off Liam back. I turned around and it was Louis "where Harry" I asked him "he coming" Louis said. Harry came downstairs and grabbed my hand then we left.

(Louis pov)
After Harry and Lexi left me and Liam went outside, Niall was already in the pool "what took you so long" Niall said as Liam was getting in the pool "Lexi jumped on my back" Liam said "I was talking to Harry" I said then jumped in the pool. I splashed Liam then swam away and he swam after me, I stopped swimming then Liam splashed me and I splashed him back. We splashed each other for a little bit them I whispered in Liam ear "Niall look like he feels left out", he looked over at Niall then back at me " let go get him" Liam whispered. We made a plan then Liam swam over to Niall and talked to him, after a few minutes I swam over there then splashed Niall and he splashed me back then Liam splashed him. We splashed each other for awhile then Niall got out of the pool then dried off and went outside.

(55 minutes later)
Me and Liam got out of the pool then dried off and went inside, we sat on the couch with Niall and watched tv. We watched tv for a little while then Harry and Lexi came back from their date "Lexi!" I said "Louis!" she said and Niall laughed. "Why are you guys watching tv in your swim trunks" Lexi asked "me and Liam just got done swimming" Liam said "I was just about to get in the pool again" Niall said "Harry do you want to swim?" Lexi asked "sure" Harry said then they went upstairs. Niall got up and went outside.

(Lexi pov)
I went upstairs to my room and took my makeup off then put a blue bikini, I went downstairs then outside. Niall was already in the pool and Harry was about to get in the pool "Harry did you get towels" I asked "no but I will" he said then went inside. I got in the pool and went underwater to swim, Niall went underwater too and we accidentally kissed. We came up and looked at each other, Niall started leaning in and he kissed me. I slapped him "why did you kiss me" I asked "I like you" Niall said "Niall I'm dating Harry" I said "I know" he said then Harry came back out. He put the towels down then got in the pool, he swam over to us and I kissed him. We swam for awhile then Niall got out of the pool and went inside, a minute after he went inside we heard Liam yell "YOU WHAT!?!?"

(that night)
Me and Harry was in his room cuddling when Liam came in the room "Harry come to my room we need to talk" he said "can't it wait" Harry said "no" Liam said. Harry got up and went in Liam room, I stood up and stood by his door to eavesdrop "mate Niall kissed Lexi" Louis said "what!" Harry said "don't hurt him" Liam said. "Why did you kiss her" Harry asked "I got caught up in the moment" Niall said "do you like her" Harry asked "yes" Niall said then I didn't hear any more talking. After a few minutes I heard stuff falling, I waited a little bit then I went in there. Liam was holding Harry back and Louis was holding Niall back, I went over to Harry and kissed him to try and calm him down. After about five minutes me and Harry went back to his room then went to sleep.