chapter 33

Someone came in the room and he saw me "this must be your sister Louis" he said "yes" Louis said "I'm Julian nice to meet you" he said "nice to meet you too" I said "ok Louis you are first" Julian said. Louis went in the recording booth and put the headphones on. When the boys finished recording Julian left to room to talk to someone I think, Louis went in the recording booth and Liam went over to the recording equipment.

"What are you doing" I asked "messing around" Liam said. Louis sung some then got out of the booth "Lexi go and sing" he said "won't you guys get in trouble" I asked "not really" Harry said. I stood up and went in the recording booth "which song" I asked "any one you want to" Liam said. I start singing perfect, while I was singing Louis messed around with the equipment. Julian came in the room and I stopped singing "well don't stop singing because I came in the room" he said, Louis walked away from the recording equipment.

I get out of the recording booth "well Paul is going have to be with you guys there are fans outside" Julian said. The boys left the room but before I could leave Julian asked me to stay. I go over to him "have you ever thought of being a singer" he asked me "yes a lot when I was younger I used to say I wanted to play soccer or be a singer" I said "do you still think about it" he asked "yes sometimes" I said "ok" he said then I left.

I went to the front of the building and I seen Paul and the boys waiting for me, I went over to them and jumped on Niall back "well hello there" Niall said. I got off him "what did Julian want" Liam asked "I will tell you in the car" I said. We walk out of the studio with Paul and there was other security guards around. We got in the car and Harry drove. While he was driving I told the boys what Julian said and we talked about it. When we got to the house we went inside.

(4 weeks later)
I woke up to Louis jumping on me "go away" I said "get up" he said "it her birthday let her sleep later" Niall said "it already 12:15" Louis said. I sit up "ok I'm up" I said, Louis ruffled my hair then he left. "Happy birthday Lexi" Niall said "thanks Nialler" I said then he kissed me and I kissed back. Niall got out of bed and got dressed, I got up and looked through Niall's shirts. I grabbed his crazy mofos shirt and put it on, me and Niall went downstairs. "There the birthday girl" Liam said "how old are you again" Harry asked putting his arm around my shoulders "18" I said.

"Well we have a photo shoot today at 3:00" Liam said as Harry put his arm down "so what do you want to do today" Louis asked "well there is a game today" I said "ok well we will go to it" Harry said. "So the plan is watch tv or whatever, photo shoot then game" Liam said "yea" Louis said. "Why are you wearing Niall's shirt" Harry asked "I wanted to" I said "ok" Harry said.

"Are you going to wear his shirt all day" Liam asked "probably not" I said "I want you to" Niall said "I know you would want me to" I said. We sat down on the couch and watched tv for a little bit. "I want to get another tattoo" I said "what do you want to get" Louis asked "soccer ball on my wrist" I said. "Ok" Liam said "do you want someone to go with you" Louis asked "sure" I said "I will go but we will go later" Harry said "ok" I said. "Also Amy coming over tonight" Harry said "ok" the boys said "Lexi don't argue with her this time" Harry said "no promises and she started it last time" I said. We watched tv, I also changed my shirt, and ate left over pizza until we had to go.

"I'll take my car so after the game I can take Lexi to get the tattoo she wants" Harry said. Harry got in his car and the rest of us got in Liam's car and he drove to where the photo shoot was. We got there and we went inside "Lexi let's get Paul" Louis whispered "ok" I whispered. We ran up behind Paul and jumped on him "Louis!" Paul said "it was Lexi too" Louis said.

I laughed, Paul picked Louis up over his shoulders "that one way to deal with him" I said. Louis started hitting Paul's butt "let's go back to the boys" Paul said "Lexi help me" Louis said. I hit Paul playfully then he picked me up like he did Louis "nice job Lexi" Louis said. Paul took us to where the boys were and I heard Niall laugh "what did you two do" Liam asked "jumped on me" Paul said. Someone hit my butt "you just hit me on my ass" I said "I did" Niall said. Paul put us down "ok let's start this photo shoot" Louis said "we already started" Harry said.