Chapter 26: Ordinary People

Bee's POV

"BEYONCE.....BEE.....BEYONCE....WE LOVE YOU!!!!" my fans screamed as I took my final bow and blew a kiss to the audience before exiting the stage. Tonight was the opening night of my tour in Atlanta, Georgia and it was great. The practice that I had went through for the previous week and a half paid off. I walked into my dressing room and crashed in front of the mirror. I haven't heard from Shawn except for a minute or two since I left yesterday. I haven't really had time to dwell on it because I've been super busy all day, but I plan on calling him as soon as I get a minute of free time.

Later that night in her room

After taking a nice long shower, I sprawled out on my bed and cut on my TV. I skimmed through the channels before stopping on a Lifetime movie. I leaned over and grabbed my cell phone looking at the time. I had two missed calls and a text message. One call was from my mother and the other was from Shawn and the text message was from Kelly. I replied back to Kelly's text message and looked at the time realizing it was too late to call my mother back. I decided to give Shawn a ring because I missed him. Every since our two day vacation, we have spent basically no time together. We both understand, but its hard going from spending all your time with someone to hardly seeing them at all. These two and a half or three months are going to be complete hell for me. Hopefully if our schedules free up a little, we are going to try to sneak in a couple of days with each other. I shrugged out of my thoughts and started to find his name in my phone. Once I got to his name I pressed the send button to dial him. It rang a bunch of times then it went to his voicemail, I decided against leaving one and hung up hoping he would call me back before I fell asleep. I watched the Lifetime movie, but my eyes begin to get very heavy. I fell asleep only to be awakened by the sound of my phone. I grabbed it and answered it not even looking at the caller ID.

"How was your first show slut?" I heard a female voice basically scream into the phone.

"It was great!! What the hell you doing up this late?" I said looking at the clock on the side table and sitting up to talk to Solange. It wasn't the call I was expecting, but I always love to hear from my sister.

"Because I miss my sister, damn is that a crime? All Shawn do is keep you all to himself. I wouldn't be surprised if I interrupted a caking session." She said laughing and exaggerating.

"I just saw you the day after me and Shawn got back from St. Tropez when I flew down there to handle some business before my tour started. You can't see me all the time. And actually I haven't heard from Shawn since early this morning." I said rolling my eyes at my sister and playing with my fingernails.

"Well you didn't stay long enough. You got here like five o'clock that night and left out the next morning before eight. What the hell do you expect?" She said sucking her teeth and trying to act like she had an attitude.

"Girl I had to practice for my tour. You know damn well I would have stayed if I could have but you know my shit had to be on point before my first show. No half stepping over here. But did you really call me at 2:30 in the damn morning to complain?" I said laughing and getting comfortable in my bed.