Chapter 31: Honesty

Shawn's POV

It has been about a month and 2 weeks since the last time that I have seen my angel

It has been about a month and 2 weeks since the last time that I have seen my angel. What keeps me going is hearing her voice and just imagining us being back together again. She will be home soon because she is on the last leg of her tour. She is now in Houston with her mom, Solo, Kelly, and Michelle. We had a blast at my mother's house for dinner that night and we spent more time with her throughout the week while Bee juggled rehearsals, her shows, and spending time with me, Solo, and my mom. That woman is truly phenomenal. We made love every night that we were in New York and L.A. It was like we couldn't quench our thirst for each other. Recently Bee has been acting very distant with me and when I ask her what's wrong she catches an attitude and tells me that I can't help her. I decide to call her to see if she is in a better mood than the last two weeks. Her phone rings and on the fourth ring Kelly picks up the phone. I can hear Bee laughing and talking in the background.

"What's up Jay?" Kelly says obviously laughing at the same thing that Bee was laughing at.

"Nothing Kelly....how have you been?" I say making small talk with Kelly to see how she had been.

"I've been good big head....how about you?" She asked trying to stop herself from laughing and pay attention to what I was saying. I could hear her talking to people in the background so I figured her, Bee, Michelle, Solo, and Mama T were doing something together.

"I've been good just missing my angel...speaking of which....where is she?" I asked eager to talk to my baby seeing that she was in a good mood now.

"Oh of course...I knew you didn't want to talk to me. Here she goes." Kelly said playing around like she caught an attitude with me before throwing the phone in Bee's direction. The line went quiet before I heard Bee's voice on the other end.

"Hello." She said.

"Hey baby. I miss you." I said into the phone smiling from ear to ear.

"I miss you too." She said dryly. I was beyond confused. I had just heard her voice filled with so much laugher and joy and now she seemed as if she was back in the dumps. Maybe it was something that I had done.

"Did I catch you at a bad time baby?" I asked listening to the loud laughs in the background and I could hear Bee laughing with them.

"Yeah something like that. Would it be a problem if I called u back?" She asked me before I could hear her talking to whoever was still in her background.

"Alright Bee....I guess that's cool with me." I said to her with a little hurt in my voice. I guess she could tell because she changed her attitude just a little.

"Well hold on....we can talk for a minute." She said as I could hear the laughing and talking fade away. I guess she got up and went somewhere where we could talk in privacy. Once it got completely quiet and it sounded as if she was settled in I decided to break the silence.