Chapter 11 : Real as it Gets

Bee's POV

After me and Shawn took a shower I decided to talk with him about the incident that had transpired with my father. While Shawn was putting on his button up over his black wife beater I decided to take this opportunity to start talking about it while I sat on the bed and put lotion on my legs. I know that Shawn had apologized to me and that he had blanked out after my father had disrespected Mike, but I couldn't avoid the fact that he had possibly just made a cordial relationship between him and my father nonexistent EVER.

"Baby" I said looking at him as he continued to button his shirt up.

"Yea ma?" Shawn answered me, looking at me after he had finished and then walking over to the bed to put on his black forces to match his red, black, white, and gray button up.

"About what happen between you and my father........" I said looking in his direction.

"I'm listening baby" He said while getting up and going over to our luggage and grabbing his cologne out of the side pocket and spraying some on.

"I know that you didn't mean to do it....and I know that you apologized, but I can't act like this isn't going to mess up a potential relationship between you and my father." I said with the raw emotions showing in my eyes.

"I know baby.......Bee....I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. It's like I blacked out when he said that about Mike because all I could see in my mind was the way his body was found. No matter what type of person your father assumes I am....I couldn't let him disrespect Mike. I know I shouldn't have reverted to hittin yo pops to get my point across but for a split second its like I lost control or sumthing. I know that I messed up big time with your dad and hopefully one day we can get pass it.....but right now I just can't think about it...I got too much stuff going through my head right now." Shawn said laying back on the bed behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Shawn....I know that what we have is special and I know that we can overcome this thing between you and my dad. My dad just doesn't understand me. All he worries about is my career.....I think he forgets that I'm his daughter sometimes. Hopefully this is one of the rare times that he will come to an understanding with me. But like you said...he's not important right now, my main concern is you." I said laying back on the bed so that me and Shawn's heads were touching.

"Bee.......I love you!! You're my ride or die and you're as real as it gets" Shawn said getting up off of the bed and coming in front of me pulling me to my feet.

"I love you too baby. And I'm here until the end" I said to Shawn as I hugged his neck as tight as I could. Shawn just continued to hold me close and rubbed his hands on my lower back. I felt as if I was in heaven. It seemed like everything was falling in place.

"Baby" He said in my ear as he continued to hold me as if he never wanted to let go.

"Hmm?" I asked him.