Chapter 42: You're The Only One

Bee's POV

I looked at the clock that read 4:35 p

I looked at the clock that read 4:35 p.m. I looked out the window at the beautiful day and sighed. I hadn't done anything today but taken a shower and lied around. I looked over at Shawn who was lying beside me watching ESPN. I rolled my eyes in irritation. The past couple of days have been amazing. We have been everywhere that Jamaica has to offer and have done so many things that I will always remember. Shawn got a little upset at me earlier this morning because I didn't want to go out and do anything. I am tired and the baby is kicking my behind today. I am feeling nauseous even though I don't actually have morning sickness and I just feel extremely tired and not myself. I expect him to be more sympathetic since I couldn't get pregnant alone. I sighed loudly before slowly getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"What's wrong B?" Shawn asked without even looking in my direction. I stood with my hands on my hips before I rolled my eyes again and slammed the door. I used the bathroom and washed my hands before I entered the bedroom again and plopped down on my side. Shawn just laughed at me.

"What's so damn funny?" I asked as I looked at him with an attitude as I folded my arms across my chest.

"You." Shawn said finally looking at me and laughing even harder.

"Excuse you?" I said as I sat up straighter in the bed. Shawn sat up and turned the TV off before turning to face me.

"You heard me woman. You are what's so funny. I bet you can't even tell me why the hell you acting all mad on our honeymoon can you?" Shawn asked with a chuckle.

"Uh huh....I sure can." I said before looking out the window to fabricate a lie.

"Nope....you have to look me in my eyes....don't be trying to buy some time to think of a lie." Shawn said as he laid his head on my lap and looked up at me.

"Ok....ok...fine I got nothing." I said finally laughing.

"See.....I know it's just the pregnancy baby.....my little girl putting mommy through hell." Shawn said with a chuckle as he lifted up my shirt and kissed my round belly.

"First off Shawn you don't even know if it's a girl or a boy.....and second....it's a boy." I said as I caressed the side of Shawn's face.

"Woman please....the Carter's have enough men....it's time for a little lady." Shawn said as he continued to kiss my belly and rub it lovingly with one hand.

"Well it's the complete opposite for me. The Knowles have enough girls so it's time to bring a little man into the picture. Juelz can't hold down the fort alone." I said watching Shawn as he continued to shower our child with love.

"Let's do something." Shawn said all of a sudden sitting straight up in the bed in excitement.

"Shawn, I told you I am tired. I don't really feel like doing anything but relaxing today. Can't whatever you have planned wait until tomorrow?" I asked pouting with my puppy dog eyes.