Chapter 5: Bug-A-Boo

Beyonce's POV

Ilet my back hit the seat and kicked my feet up in the back of the limo

Ilet my back hit the seat and kicked my feet up in the back of the limo. Iwasn't exactly tired but just relaxed. Shooting ended early today instead of the usual and I had nothing else to do but relax. My cell phone buzzed making me have to sit up and fish through my pocketbook.

Frm: Lyndell

Wat u doin baby?

Ugh.. wow. I haven't heard from him in almost two weeks and the best he come with is a damn "wat u doin baby? Oh wow.

Bee:

Nutin

I shook my head and closed my eyes letting my head fall back onto the seat once again. I have a strong feeling that he was gonna piss me off today and that's the last thing I feel like dealing with. Just when I began to relax again....his ring tone sounded off. I rolled my eyes and contemplated on answering it. I sighed answering it anyway.

"Hello." I answered dryly.

"Hey Bee baby." He said sounding all enthusiastic.

"Hi." I replied simply.

"How's it going in L.A.?" He asked.

"Fine." I replied keeping it short. I closed my eyes getting irritated listening to the awkward silence that followed.

"Soo I miss you..Im tryna see you." He said.

"Burr.. you miss me...can't tell."

"Why you say that?" He asked tryna be oblivious to the fact that I haven't talked to his ass in nearly two weeks.

"Lyndell let's not be dumb here. I haven't heard from you in almost two weeks and you call me tryna play the "I miss you" game." I said tryna stop my blood from boiling but it was already starting. I couldn't wait to hear what bogus excuse was about to come out of his mouth.

"I've just been really busy with work, and school you know. And I knew you were gonna be really busy to so....I mean you've been on my mind though." He said making me chuckle.

"Ok I hear you on the school and work thing, but it couldn't possibly take up that much time Lyndell." I was gon throw up the fact that I know damn well he don't be working hard as me so I didn't wanna hear that shit, but I decided to keep that to myself. "Did you forget you had a damn girlfriend these past weeks?" I asked

"Bee don't go there. Like I said, I was just really busy. "

"Whatever Lyndell." I said just feeling so through right about now.

"Bee come on baby. Im sorry, I know I should have called but I was busy, but I'm here now and I'm tryna see you. Can you come out here?"

"Naw. I don't think that's possible right now. How am I supposed to leave when I'm in the middle of shooting a fuking movie." I rubbed my hand over my forehead clearly frustrated with him and this damn relationship.