Chapter 34: My Heart Still Beats

Bee's POV

I couldn't believe Shawn had hired the best wedding planner in L

I couldn't believe Shawn had hired the best wedding planner in L.A. This showed me just how serious he was about us and our unborn child. I looked over at him to find him still asleep after the passionate sex we had earlier. I trailed my finger down his chest and he stirred a little before going back into a deep sleep. I laughed quietly to myself as I straddled him and kissed his lips gently. At first he didn't kiss me back but then I felt his hands grip my ass and his tongue entered my mouth exploring. He sucked on my bottom lip as I moaned. He gently bit my bottom lip before I pulled away and looked at him with lust in my eyes.

"Glad to finally see you wake up sleepy head." I said to Shawn and he chuckled as he ran his fingers through my hair. He grabbed it and used it to guide my lips back to his. On instinct, my leg instantly wrapped around his waist and I could feel Shawn's dick pulsing against my thigh in his boxers. He flipped me over and got on top of me. He dipped his head down attacking my neck.

"Mmhhmm.....I love waking up to this every day." He said as he pinned my arms over my head and trailed his tongue down to my chest before biting my nipples through my bra. I let out a loud moan and tried to grab for the back of his head but to no avail. He continued down my stomach to my pussy. He opened my legs and looked up at me. I had lust in my eyes.

"Shawn...." Is all I was able to get out before he licked me through my thong. I gasped loudly as he pulled my thong to the side with his teeth and then drove his tongue into me. I was finally able to get one of my hands free so I grabbed the back of his head and pushed him deeper. He continued to lick and swirl his tongue around until I couldn't take it anymore. I bucked my hips and grinded into his tongue. He begins to flicker his tongue faster and he sucked on my clit like it was the first time he had ate in days. I finally came and Shawn cleaned me up. As he travelled back up my body and hovered over me, he looked in my eyes.

"I love you Bee." He said before he kissed me passionately. I decided that I had let Shawn be in control long enough. I flipped him over and begin to switch into my Sasha fierce mode. I talked dirty into Shawn's ear and I could tell he loved that shit.

"You like this?" I asked him as I lowered myself onto his dick.

"Hell yea....I love this shit Bee. I can't get enough of you." He said as I begin to grind on his dick slowly. I switched from hopping up and down to grinding and I could tell that Shawn loved it as he met my thrusts and held onto my hips while controlling my speed. We both were reaching our peaks and fast. Shawn started pumping into me faster and basically picking me up and slamming me down onto his dick. I continued to serve him until my orgasm washed over me and my body began to shake. Shawn pumped into my three more times before he exploded and he held me tight. I collapsed on top of him and we caught our breath.

"I thought you were taking me out tonight." I said to him with a giggle.

"You came in here starting shit after the wedding planner and your girls left. I just finished it." He said with a chuckle and I couldn't lie and say that I hadn't. My hormones had been raging since my pregnancy. I think I am starting to have cravings but it hasn't gotten outrageous like ice cream and pickles yet but they do exist. My morning sickness still happens from time to time. Sometimes I go about my day as if nothing is wrong, other times I can't get out of bed or move until my nausea subsides.