Chapter 28 : You're the One

Shawn's POV

After having the talk with Beyonce about a week ago about her and Solo's disagreement, I been busting my ass to get my work done so I can see her sooner than she thinks

After having the talk with Beyonce about a week ago about her and Solo's disagreement, I been busting my ass to get my work done so I can see her sooner than she thinks. The conversation that we had that night and the argument with Solo confirmed that Beyonce was hurting just as much as I was over the lost of our unborn child, and the fact that she finally opened up about her true emotions has me wanting her more than ever before. Bee is supposed to leave for New York tomorrow, but I don't know if I want to get on my jet and fly out to Charlotte today or wait until tomorrow. The way I'm feeling right now, I have a feeling I will be holding Bee in my arms tonight. I shake out of my daze and try to focus on what Kanye was saying.

"Aye.....man you heard me?" He asked me. I looked at him for a minute then I shook my head no and put my head in my hands. "You thinking about Bee ain't cha?" He asked me elbowing me in the side. I just looked up at him and smiled weakly.

"Is it that obvious?" I said before I put my head back in my hands.

"Yea nigga....Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles could see that your ass is sprung and that you missing her ass like crazy. Damn...I'm glad we finished your album before she goes overseas for that month because I don't get paid enough to play some damn Dr. Phil and Oprah." He said cracking up. I couldn't help but look up and smile at him.

"Man shut your ass up. I ain't that bad...damn. I'm just thinking about a conversation that I had recently with her and it got her heavy on my mind. But don't worry....as soon as I'm done here I'm going to go visit her." I said with a smile on my face.

"Damn, I knew when I first saw ya'll together that ya'll were good for each other, but damn she got you sprung. But on some real shit I respect what ya'll have. Bee is a good person and she deserves the best and after meeting you, I know you willing to give her that. Don't hurt my little sis though." He said putting his fist up to me like he was threatening me.

"Nigga...is that a threat?" I asked with a chuckle.

"A promise...now let's finish this shit up so I can get away from your love sick ass....it's starting to up my pimping." He said with a laugh. I just shook my head at him and tried to focus.

Bee's POV