Chapter 27: Emotions

Solo's POV

I have been with Bee for a couple of weeks and that heifer is getting on my damn nerves with her niceness

I have been with Bee for a couple of weeks and that heifer is getting on my damn nerves with her niceness. Every since her and Shawn have gotten back talking, she has been all up in my damn face trying to wait on me hand and foot like I'm retarded or some shit.  I think she misses Shawn more than she's letting on because all she does is talk about him. I am actually happy as hell when he does call because she goes off in her own little world to cake with him and finally leaves me the hell alone. Unfortunately, both of their schedules have gotten really hectic lately so they have been texting a lot but not talking as much. I can see that it's killing Bee because she gets irritated easily.

"SOLO!!!!" Bee yells to me from the kitchen. I sigh and pull myself up walking slowly around the corner to see her standing with the cabinet open.

"Yeah Bee....what's up?" I asked her as I folded my arms across my chest and looked at her.

"Don't look at me like that heifer. What kind of hamburger helper do you want?" She said pulling down different boxes and putting them on the island in between us.

"Um.....it doesn't matter, as long as I don't have to eat any more expensive nasty ass soups." I said as I thought back on our dinner last night at this new expensive restaurant that Bee wanted to try. Needless to say I was beyond pissed when I went to the restaurant starving and left the same exact way.

"Aw my poor little babies. Auntie BB sorry about last night, do you forgive me?" She said looking at me and giving me a little smile with a pout to let me know she was really sorry about her choice of restaurant last night. All of a sudden, I caught a glimpse of sadness in her eyes and I realized that missing Shawn was not the only thing weighing heavily on her mind. I decided to get her to talk about it.

"Come here Bee....sit down let's have a heart to heart." I said grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the living room to sit down.

"Wait...what about the food? I have to cook. I know you are hungry." She said hesitating and pulling back towards the kitchen. I waved her off and she finally gave up the fight and followed behind me. When we sat down on the couch, I turned the TV off so that we wouldn't have any interruptions or reasons for her to be distracted.

"Ok...what's up with you sis?" I asked grabbing her hand and holding it in my lap. She looked at me like I was crazy and just smiled.

"Nothing....just missing Shawn a lot, but it's cool he said he is going to call me tonight when he gets home from the studio. He promised it wouldn't be late. I'm excited. This tour is emotionally draining me." She said looking at me with a wide smile but her eyes did not read the same fake smile she was giving me.

"Are you sure Bee?" I asked grabbing her chin and forcing her to look directly in my eyes.

"What is wrong with you girl? You okay?" She said pulling her face out of my hand and giving me this weird look. I decided to be direct with her and just put everything on the table.