Chapter One

Chapter One

"So what's your class code for psychology?" Sakura asked excitedly as Ino bounced to catch up and walk with Tenten and Hinata.

"Erm... According to my schedule, it's 101." Hinata mentioned as Sakura squealed.

"Ino told me this year Principal Tsunade happened to group us college classmates in the same class! Since you've confirmed me your code, that means we're all reunited once again!"

Hinata pondered over Sakura's sentence and her cheeks reddened.

"Re-re... Reunited... O-on-once, again???" she stuttered and Tenten rolled her eyes.

"Come on Hinata! Don't tell me you still have a crush on Naruto?" she teased as she linked her arm with the bluenette. "We went to the same kindergarten, elementary and high school and even college! I don't understand how you can continue your crushing on him for this long!"

Ino lightly punched Tenten's shoulders as she rolled her eyes too.

"Come on Tenten! Stop being hard on Hinata! And you're one to talk considering you haven't even confess to Neji yet!"

Now it's Tenten's turn to blush as she suddenly released her hold on Hinata's arm.

"Wait a minute! Neji is different okay! He is harder to approach compared to Naruto!" Tenten defended herself as Sakura and Ino giggled at Tenten's embarrassment.

The girls' gigglings stopped as they entered the class.

"Good luck!" Sakura whispered as she went to sit with her boyfriend, Sasuke.

Ino went to sit with her boyfriend too, who is Sai.

Tenten sat with Temari. They always bicker with each other but in truth, they are actually close friends.

Hinata was wondering why Sakura wished her luck when she realised why.

Gaara sat with Kankuro.

Shikamaru sat with Choji.

Kiba sat with Shino.

Lee sat with Neji.

And Naruto... Naruto is sitting alone... And the seat beside him is the only one left.

Hinata started to sweat drop.

"Erm... Can someone please exchange seat with me?" she called out bravely.

Usually Hinata won't voice out her discomfort but she decided this is an emergency!

"Why Hinata? Did Naruto idiot here disturb you in anyway?" Neji spoke up as he looked at her.

Naruto who was dozing with his head laid down suddenly rose his head as he gave a slight yawn.

"Woi-woi Neji. I may be sleeping but that doesn't mean I'm dead." Naruto protested as Neji continued focusing his eyes on his younger cousin.

"Erm... Erm... No... It's not that Na-na-na... Naru... Naruto disturbed... Disturbed me..." Hinata answered meekly.

But due to her stutterings and soft voice, Neji heard it as "Naruto disturbed me..."

"You idiot! What did you do this time?!?" Neji growled as he kicked Naruto's table.

"What the fuck Neji hold up! I didn't do anything to your precious cousin!" Naruto snarled as his eyes gazed angrily at her.

"Why'd you make up a lie like that?!" Naruto growled as Kiba, Shino and Hinata's girlfriends stood up.

"Stand down Uzumaki." Kiba growled back as Shino nodded at Hinata.

"I can sit beside Naruto and you sit here with Kiba okay?"

Hinata was about to accept when Neji grabbed Naruto's collar.

"Did you make a move on my innocent cousin?!" Neji demanded as the class went totally silent.

You see. Naruto, Sasuke and Sai are the trio bad boys in the university. Right off the bat from elementary all the way till now...

It's only recently Sasuke and Sai stopped their nonsense as Sasuke decided to date Sakura and Sai dated Ino. They both are dating for approximately 5 years already. Now at 25 years old, Naruto is the only one who's single and still living on the promiscuous life.

And the whole class knows not to even try for Hinata. Reason being Neji and Hiashi, Hinata's father, will slaughter anyone who even has dirty thoughts about her. So though Naruto is a bad boy, Hinata is still off limits for him.

But you must be wondering why Naruto is so pissed off at Hinata. Well, Hinata is president of the student council, a head prefect, so whenever Naruto gets into trouble, Hinata will be the first to report him and give him heavy duty punishments. Like detention till 7 pm, putting in hours and overnight at a school camp and staying back to help out at a curriculum meeting that he's not even involved in.

All the while, the punishments will be supervised by none other than Hinata herself. You can guess the reason why. She wants to be close to Naruto at all times and that is her only way...